View Profile XwaynecoltX

16,060 Movie Reviews

Entertaining

lol well this was fun it kind of reminded me of a stop motion style but the tricks were kind of interesting the screen size could be longer and you could have more paper tricks, but besides that this was some funny stuff very entertaining, hope you make more sometime.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
the screen size could be longer and you could have more paper tricks

Entertaining

So this was kind of entertaining here it kind of reminds me of old style newgrounds when it was alive with this kind of content I think the onlything you need here is some subtitles, anyways fun film and very entertaining so keep up the great work.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
I think the onlything you need here is some subtitles

Fantastic Claymation

Well notbad at all the animation and flow of the clay could be smoother maybe even adding some subtitles on this would be another idea, cant go wrong with some clay mation you have some Fantastic clay-action in this one Fantastic Claymation and some really nifty output on this one I think you have some nice direction on this one, you have a nice idea here with claymation keep up the good work.

neonfox3 responds:

Thanks for the reply! I did this 12 years ago I believe? I miss doing these but I haven't found any good stopmotion animation programs since my webcam crapped out and my new computer refused to recognize the old software. But I'd love to get back into it if I could get the right stuff.

I wish I knew a way to add subtitles to this because some of the voices are really hard to hear because 19 year old me was trying to be quiet while doing the audio. lol

Anyway thanks for the feedback! <3

5,859 Game Reviews

Really fun

The medals are nice on this game the lighting effects of this game are very intense and nice you really have something here my only suggestion is to make more like this one and as much depth and energy as this one, The style and effort you put into this gives the game something I hadn't seen before. and it really stood out, and that all makes this different from the others I see come into the portal. so the Highlights of this review will show that you have done a Tastefully jobe and shown with Confident ideas and so on, so nice work there. A game with Pixel Art A Pixel Based Game here is awsome as you bring all the pixel element and make for a nice game with all the beautiful pixel cant go wrong with A game with Pixel Art it always shines and sparkles and you can see real depth of it all, after all its all pixel at some point.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~

~X~

A very fun game type of tetris

Different for sure but the music and the interface visual really are nice its a tricky lil game but still found it to be fun and therefore no changes are needed at this time, I like the visual element and the game play itself was decent too theres a lot of tetris games but this particular one was good, A very fun game type of tetris here even if there is a lot of these types out there so it was really nice indeed and I hope to see more like this soon.

~X~

A classic game gone wild

Well this was really different from your average pac-man style but thats what makes it different you could make a series of this type of game just an idea, A wild pac-man game here with a few twists thats what I take away from this so nice job indeed, A classic game gone wild with some fun ideas and some old tricks that still make this game fun so glad you made this I was pretty entertained so very nice job.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
you could make a series of this type of game just an idea

3,768 Audio Reviews

Very nice sound so this was a nice sound you have here I really liked your vibe on this and you gave off some nice quality too so really nice job here I look forward to even more from you as this was some solid work anyways I love the jazzy feel here keep up the amazing work as always

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
Has a nice jazzy feel no need for any changes

Notbad

So this was cool and notbad kind of a nifty sound you have going on here I really like the sound quality on this and while it was not short I liked how it. All sounded so really nice job here anyways good work and hope you make more soon

Make more soon

Decent

So this was notbad the only issue I had here was that the volume quality was low and was a tad hard to hear even with my access of my own volume controls just something to look into anyways a nice sound here and hope you make more sometime it was a decent track.

9,940 Art Reviews

Very unique

So this was a cool piece you have created here you have some really nifty style and love what you do with the background here some really nice style and great use of color keep making more beautiful art such as this one

Make more like this

Nice

So this was cool I really like your style here you have some really nice texture and depth in this one especially the background I like the visual color here too so there's no real changes that are needed here on this one keep up the amazing work as always

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
No changes it was already amazing

Very cool

So the character structure was really nice you have some good visuals here and that frame work was really impressive too so really nice job indeed I look forward to even more maybe adding a darker border frame would be one idea for change

An idea suggested above

~X~

~X~ RECORDS: First user to reach 3k/4k/5k/6k/7k/8k/9k /10k/11k/12k/13k/14k 15k/16k/17k/18k/19k/20K/21K/22K/23k/24k/25k/26k Reviews. CURRENT #1 REVIEWER* Since 2002

45, Male