Mums Room Mums Room

Different

So its always great to find something different and thats what I found here, different yet a cool beans kind of flash and it jumps out at you with style. Haha wow that was very "UNEXPECTED" but dang got me laughing and balling my eyes out lol. this was vert short though, you may want to think about adding some other short flicks along with it, but for what it is its pretty damn amusing and front paged so congrats on that. A nice entry you have here and while its notbad I can see some small changes but then again maybe not regardless you have presented us with something unique.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Well first off I should say this one was kind of short while it was a pleasent animation and the music was notbad you may want to think about adding more to it or adding a few other short animations to go with it as it was just a tad but too short for being on its own.

Knuckles Adventure 2 Knuckles Adventure 2

Cool

Another great film, and I love the "ZELDA" theme you have here, again I wish you could ad some voices to the characters that would be a huge plus on things, but it was actually a pretty decent film.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
adding some voices would be a huge plus for this film.

Knuckles Adventure 4 Knuckles Adventure 4

Nice again

Guess I have not seen all of these but its nice to see these again first off as a small change and or improvement I would remove the button to move forward to next dialog, thats ok but you should make it so that it just flows and animates forward without having to use a button. also adding some "VOICES" for the dialog wouldnt hurt either and would improve on this greatly, nice film though.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
ok a small change and or improvement I would remove the button to move forward to next dialog, thats ok but you should make it so that it just flows and animates forward without having to use a button. and some voices for your characters would be a huge plus.

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Interesting

An Interesting game that has caught my interest right from the get-go, so you have my attention and you have added a few nice things that has kept my interest. Well must say this game was pretty good and entertaining indeed, I like some of these little extras that were presented in here, some nifty little things that made this fun. And now the end of this review is near, and as I went through this game I found it to be entertaining and love all the little extras and whatnot, thats what made it fun for me.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I wouldnt mind some extra effects and flashy extras.

Lamer Hunting Lamer Hunting

Entertaining

Well yes this was a bit anoying but thats how it was back then, I do have to say that this was kind of silly but still amusing for the time and effort so notbad at all here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Could have some extra effects here and there but overall a nice little game.

Stress Relief Stress Relief

lol

I remember this a funny and amusing game some of the drawings could be a tad better but overall this was actually notbad, especially for how old it is, kind of a silly game but still entertaining.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some more effort on the drawings itself could be better.

-The Final Breath- -The Final Breath-

I like it

Once again I find myself finding something different and unique in the portal and thats what I have here, a decent piece with some nice little extras. I like what you have here but it should be much longer its kind of short but as for the content that you do have it was very good, but also I would suggest adding more mix and variaty as this was bland at times but you can have it build up pretty well, but other then that this was not too bad. Well that was that a fine track that shows your effort and while it was different i still found it to have good value all about it.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
more build up, make it longer and some faster tempos aswell.

AlphaStorm73 responds:

Thanks for the review, however this is likely to be the last song I'll ever make so I'm not likely to make any changes.

Just Slum Grind Mashup Just Slum Grind Mashup

Fantastic Piece

A fantastic piece here but then again you always have fantastic pieces and this lives up to that name, some really nice sounds in here with a unique style you always know how to ad just the right touchs all the way around, and love the "VOCALS" too lol anyways nice efforts indeed.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
More of the vocals mixed all around would be a huge plus.

Ironey Killed the Cat Ironey Killed the Cat

different

and once again you bring us something different, this one was very different and very unique just a lot of crazy and wacky sound but seems to have all worked out for the best as you tend to make the simplest thing into gold, so it was all a plus here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
No changes as this is a unique piece on its own.

Slash Slash

Notbad

This was notbad, a sketch of sorts here with some interesting line work, but that line work is pretty impressive, and while its just a sketch and such I could see you improving this a great deal, like adding some color and such, but anyways nice effort sofar.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some color would be great maybe just a tid bit of color.

Slappin Da Fin Slappin Da Fin

Cute

This was a cute little flash you have here, the art is fresh and bubbly just smooth colors and it all seems to come around very nice here, Only thing I could see changing up would be maybe a glare from the sun. Keep up the awsome work this was a great drawing nice effort shown some decent detail, and was glad I had a chance to review this very nice indeed, hope to checkout more of your work soon. but anyways keep up the great efforts and nice work you put out. Hope to see more soon.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Only thing I could see changing up would be maybe a glare from the sun.

Infinite Red Bulls Infinite Red Bulls

Impressive

This was impressive and creative, Nice use of color here with the styles and unique textures and there is a story going on here love all the detail that this has to offer, you really made something here so nice job all the way around, as for an improvment point maybe some glare from the tv but thats about it I would say. anyways keep up the good work. it was an interesting piece of art, could use some touch ups here and there and was overall pleased with the outcome, so nice effort indeed, now just keep it up on the rest of what you, wich you can see is fine so-far. keep at it.

Some glare from the tv.