View Profile XwaynecoltX

16,210 Movie Reviews

Nice

So this was a very pleasent film the duck is nice, the art was very artistic love the texture and such and you really presented something simplistic but very artistic this is now one of my fave films love the simple music to ad to the visuals really awsome work here.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
none needed this was a masterpiece.

A cool music video

As always you do some amazing music videos and once again no need for changes it was fine as is, I hope you make more An awsome music video you have created it has some nice stylish elements A cool music video you have here the animation style was amazing and the music worked so well from scene to scene so really nice work here on this music video.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
once again no need for changes it was fine as is

Haha

Well as a huge fan of lego I have to say I love this I especially love the storm troopers recations almost feels like there could be some subtitles to give off a better feel about it but regardless this was pretty amazing work so nice job indeed make more.

maybe some subtitles.

5,879 Game Reviews

A cute game

So this was a cute game you have had here the sprite and pixel elements are nice too also enjoyed the music that went along with this game, you could possbly ad some medals for some extra fun on this game, but anyways nice game here make more of these soon.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
you could possbly ad some medals for some extra fun on this game

A fun game style

So first of all the fresh style of color and music made this fun, I have to state the most obvious thing: everything flows well, and there's enough different stuff in it. Everything is done well, since it's clear what everything is doing and used for, so for me this was a pleasure and a good piece of a flash. I got a lot of Satisfaction from this one you have done a decent job on this.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
you should ad some medals to this game

~X~

A fun yet classic windows pc game

Really fun one here and you even added medals I do think adding some medals would be great but ad some with more effort involved for the player more game element to it so the player has to work at it rather then just a click just an idea, So these games were always a fun and interesting element of newgrounds and always braught some nifty fun A fun yet classic windows pc game here and I like the visuals and creation of this particular one you have some nice imaginative ideas and you show that here.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
ad some medals with more effort involved for the player more game element to it so the player has to work at it rather then just a click just an idea

3,817 Audio Reviews

Unique

So this was unique and different for sure has an 90s rpg style game feel about it, a solid sound piece has no need for any changes, So with all that mentioned above I will say to end this out that I was pretty impressed with this and do hope you make more stuff like this one as it was pretty well presented, An impressive tune if you ask me it was different and I liked what you made here today, and Hope to checkout more of your style and vibe, because this one here was just brilliant and fantastic love the sound quality, I liked the different and unique style you put into this.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
a solid sound piece has no need for any changes

Nice

It does have that classic rock feel about it, seems like it could use some drops and more build up the rock style is really working well for this piece though and I just overall enjoyed it so awsome job indeed and look forward to even more so keep at it.

as mentioned above

Awsome

Love the piano sounds in there very good build up, A very unique feel I thought, the sounds are great with this one and you had really impressed me with this entry, I just love what you did here with the sounds so nice efforts there., and while this track and review are close to the end here, I will just say you have some decent efforts here, Well thats the end and I am going to say it has been a pleasure in reviewing your work and I hope to find more of your tracks soon here in the portal, and trust me im always looking for more unique stuff like this one.

no changes needed

10,517 Art Reviews

Pretty amazing

Now this was some pretty amazing work, the detail within it is very deep and blended so well must have taken you some good time on this piece, really impressed with it as a whole so awsome job and hope to see more from you soon anyways keep it real.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
none needed its fantastic as is.

Nice character

I love the pose and the visual point he looks onward the character and color texture is nice, the backround seems too bland and maybe some distant backround or backdrop would be a plus with this piece, but besides that this was pretty awsome work.

Nice

So this was pretty good I like the slight animation you have here it really sets the element and tone here the character itself is nice would love more shine and sparkle maybe even a more brighter glow but overall this was pretty amazing work anyways nice job.

as suggested just above

~X~

~X~ RECORDS: First user to reach 3k/4k/5k/6k/7k/8k/9k /10k/11k/12k/13k/14k 15k/16k/17k/18k/19k/20K/21K/22K/23k/24k/25k/26k Reviews. CURRENT #1 REVIEWER* Since 2002

46, Male