View Profile XwaynecoltX

15,917 Movie Reviews

A nice scene here

Well this was way too short would love some more content on these maybe a moving from scenes and maybe other characters but maybe thats just me its a good clip, the animation was pretty decent with this and there was some nice details in the artwork, the scene you have here was very revealing and has some sexy moment of fun and pleasure and you cant go wrong with that so really nice visual scene here and very aluring.

A great aluring scene

A nice and aluring scene the visuals are grim and grungy maybe more quality of a visual but overall still good stuff, great form and shows off there passion of the moment you have some really nice work here while this was a nice vivid scene here A great aluring scene here with all the right passion elements making for a really nice and sexy scene here, these are nice to view.

Haha

Well this was a nice little film here wish there was more visuals on pokemons and such but you did pretty good with all the animation and some nice and smooth artwork you have created here very nice visuals while a little short was still entertaining maybe some added content and scenes, anyways great stuff.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
a little short was still entertaining maybe some added content and scenes

5,846 Game Reviews

A strange one

So this was a rather strange one didnt know what to do so my advice is adding more instructions right from the start and also not making the game go into a whole new window would be a nice idea, but other then that this was a decent little game you have created here

Interesting

So this was an interesting game, the art and graphics are fun a very nice visual detail like the ship and such, you have some really nice ideas in this game it was a sorty of tricky and challanging game but thats what made it more fun, maybe adding some medals to this game might be an idea anyways good game

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
maybe adding some medals to this game might be an idea

Hahaha nice

nice work god i couldnt stop laughing the audio of mr t was great he had such violence haha he wants to murder the cute little animals hahaha, anyways the art was lacking and seemed as if it had more time could have been better, i understand its an older flash but it was still funny, anyways good job on humor

make more great games

3,704 Audio Reviews

Wow

So first off this was a beautiful track and I even added it as one of my faves its a solid piece of work you have some great sound here, it has a really nice build up aswell you really bring on some quality so nice tempo too, hope you make more this was awsome, anyways keep up the amazing work.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
hope you make more this was awsome

Nice

So this was a nice sound here a good deep sound at that you bring on some nice quality aswell you have some interesting tempo too so with this piece I feel there is no need for any changes on this track its some solid work really nice sound anyways keep up the good work.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
I feel there is no need for any changes on this track its some solid work

Voice music

Well notbad this was some voice music you have here and thats different never heard it suggested like that but anyways the sound was cute and could be used as a sound F/X or something but overall this was pretty nice I liked it it was unique and different

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
I would suggest making more like this

9,742 Art Reviews

Notbad

Well this was notbad of some work here I love the simplistic element of the art but the lines and subtle color is nice, I dont understand the numbers but this was still some nice artwork here and do hope you make more artwork like this one, very nice work indeed.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
nice artwork here simple and to the point no major changes are needed at this time.

Nice form

Wow this was a beautiful sight the design on her body was most impressive so there for no major changes are needed, The form of the character comes alive with that line work so nice job on these character designs you bring some smoothness to the character and line work ofcourse, you bring some nice creativity with the poses and aluring element, always a pleasure to review these types of work.

Nice

So this was a nice piece of art a cute like dog here with a really funny expression thats what I liked about it, the purplish backround was pretty nifty too, so as for any changes I think its fine as is a nice art piece anyays keep up the amazing work and do make more of these.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
so as for any changes I think its fine as is a nice art piece

~X~

~X~ RECORDS: First user to reach 3k/4k/5k/6k/7k/8k/9k /10k/11k/12k/13k/14k 15k/16k/17k/18k/19k/20K/21K/22K/23k/24k/25k/26k Reviews. CURRENT #1 REVIEWER* Since 2002

45, Male