All 4,552 game Reviews

Einstein Brain Routine Einstein Brain Routine

Different

Well this is one of those games almost like an idle game but still different, I like all the medlas but would be better with more nedal options aswell, still a good silly game here.

Ad more medals somehow.

Crazy Christmas Crazy Christmas

ok

So the game was ok, not much to go on as in medals, the graphics are smooth and fresh but still is sort of dull in ways cause it needs more to do, also the "HIT-TARGET" for doors and directions or objects was a tad bit off.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Might want to make the hit target a bit better.

Trees Of Loss Trees Of Loss

wow this is impressive game here

The graphics are not great but it brings a sense of quality with the style of graphics, kind of reminds me of old "DIABLO 2" lol but anyways fun lil game you have here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Could use more effects with different elements maybe even expanding the world.

Walk box 3 Walk box 3

Hmmm interesting

Ok dont think I was very good at this game, it was frustraiting but guess thats the idea, it was entertaining though fun game, but can be a pain.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Maybe some cheats or extra stuff that helps you along the way.

Cockibo responds:

Yes!, but i see that is very hard pass the levels (8 Level) but in really really thank you for play! and many more for your comment!

Candy Cane's Chilly Christmas Candy Cane's Chilly Christmas

A fun and simple game

Ok sofar I like what you have done with this, the "MEDALS" are fun, the "MUSIC" is cheery and represents xmas well, its a cute and simple game, a good time waster indeed. was kind of tough especially on the "ICE" level one.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
You should make it so there are alternate ways to win a level.

Idle Pixel Slayer Idle Pixel Slayer

Notbad

Aww these kinds of games are starting to grow on me simple and fun all rolled into one thing, imple and fun as always and you always come up with some interesting idea, so nice job indeed.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I like it as is no changes needed.

Blobzone responds:

Thanks for all the reviews :)

Battleground Legends Battleground Legends

Another interesting game

Well you have another interesting game here and lots of "MEDALS" this game is different then most as you really have to put in some time and such but thats a plus, fun game all around.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Maybe more stuff like a "VIEW-SCREEN" of some action and such.

DodgeDotDodge DodgeDotDodge

Another cute game you have here

So this one was a bit more tricky then anything else, but I like what it was, it was hard yet still entertaining and made me want to play more, the "GRAPHICS" are ok and could be better but I do understand this is more about the simple and fun of things.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some small extra shades and details on graphics would be nice.

Idle Slayer Idle Slayer

Oh another

So these "IDLE" games are kinda fun but always cute and entertaining, the ideas are always interesting aswell as entertaining. so nice job indeed, I like the simplistic of them all allthough more explaining on some items and props would alwyas be nice.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
More detail in graphics and shades here and there would be a plus.

Idle Pro Gamer Idle Pro Gamer

Cool

And here we are with another idle game simple yet fun and sometimes repetitive but still brings a certain entertainment value to the screen so nice effort there.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Not sure with this one it is what it is.