All 15,349 movie Reviews

Taco and Burrito New Years Reaolution RUBBEROIONBATTLE JAN2017 Taco and Burrito New Years Reaolution RUBBEROIONBATTLE JAN2017

Notbad

This was cool, I like this series you have going on, some funny "CHARACTERS" good voices and some slight humor in there but you should really think about making these much longer, or adding more shorts along with this one.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
As mentioned above needs more content or other shorts along with it.

ericpolley responds:

For sure :) Thank you again. This is a rubberonionbattle, which has a limit of 15 seconds. But the next video I post will have a bit more meat to it.

Biscuit Biscuit

lol

Ok not sure whats going on here but this stuff is funny as hell, it was a rather "SHORT" animation but I could see it being longer maybe even adding some other shorts along with it, Also wouldnt hurt to ad some subtitles along with it. anyways you have some good talent and good humor keep up the good work.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I could see it being longer maybe even adding some other shorts along with it, also some subtitles would be a nice addition.

Minecraft Short: The Island Minecraft Short: The Island

This is different

Well theres a number of things you can do to make this better but I think the number one thing you can do to improve onto this would be to make it longer and much more content. but you did piece together a nice little animation here eventhough it seems more like an intro of some sort, still kinda nifty.

Taco Hut Hot Dogs Taco Hut Hot Dogs

Notbad

Ok so lets get this movie started here, sofar you have some good visuals, and something of pretty good interest, here, And I really like how this starts off. Allthough this did seem a tad bit short you still presented a good and funny joke about tacos ofcourse. And now that we have come to the ending to this entertaining yet amusing movie I was well taken back with how this was presented so nice job on this piece indeed, and look forward to more from you.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
The onlything I might suggest would be adding some more "SCENES" more content stretch it out just a tad.

ericpolley responds:

Thank you! I am currently writing some new material for these characters. I created this short as a bit of a test for up and coming shorts to come, hopefully episodes. lol, we will see :)

Life of Baby Bird ep.21 Life of Baby Bird ep.21

oh nice

Well I must admit now after only seeing a few of these, they are growing on me, I will have to go back and check out some of the onlder ones, but the animations are funny the story is notbad, even though these are "SHORT" they are still amusing.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Make them a tad bit longer.

Science is Science Science is Science

Alright not bad

A nice little flash you have here has all the elements to make this work wonders in the portal and with me thats exactly what you did so nice effort to start this one off. Well first off I should say this one was kind of short while it was a pleasent animation and the music was notbad you may want to think about adding more to it or adding a few other short animations to go with it as it was just a tad but too short for being on its own. So with these types of animations and flash types they are clever and interesting, just sometimes you can change things up, but what I do like here is that it is well presented so nice efforts all around.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
So one step in updating this as suggested above would be to make it longer and or add some other short toons since it was rather short, but by doing so you give some more quality to it, so either a longer version of this toon or lots of short toons.

littlbox responds:

Thank you! I do apologize about the length. It was just an impromptu thing. :)

Tha Cliff Reborn Tha Cliff Reborn

This was interesting

Well I have to say this was interesting the animation was vute and the music was very good and flowed well with what was going on in the actuall animation.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Maybe take it into other scenes other cliffs and such.

Blueprint4 responds:

Thanks, the cliff in the next "Tha Cliff Reborn" animation will defiantly be different.

Love Cider (Part 1) Love Cider (Part 1)

LOL

Lol this was amusing the "HUMOR" was there for sure and you really put the joke together well and gives off some good jokes and what not, very good animation here as it does get random and thats all a good thing.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Hmmm not sure maybe make it a tad longer.

Life of Baby Bird Ep.19 Life of Baby Bird Ep.19

Cute

Lol this was kind of cute the "ART" is simple and such but its a funny and cute lil cartoon and gets a few laughs so notbad at all. ep 19 ok notbad I should check out the others.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Could have a lil more texture in the colors and characters.

REWIND 2016 | #RewindBr REWIND 2016 | #RewindBr

Really good

This was some really good quality you have here, the pixle sprite like characters are cute the "MUSIC" is nice too it all seemed to work well especially with the theme you have going on.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Somewhat short but makes sense, I would leave it as is though.