All 1,465 audio Reviews

Star Wars Scroll Reading Star Wars Scroll Reading

Wow love it

As always a beautiful voice and you did this very well great for someone new to audio. I would love to hear other stuff but I know your voice all to well. Hehe. Anyways keep up the fabulous work and keep at it

Test Test

Love it

Your first piece and I'm glad I can review it you have a wonderful voice and you should continue it on in other pieces. I plan to do some myself. But you have good talent just write up something then improve it then record.

Quisty responds:

Thank you. I look forward to your work.

Run! Run!

Nice beat

Well here was a nice beat very sharp and clear sounding you have here, good leinth aswell and an overall great beat you have here I like it hope you make more like this.

nothing as it was great

111robloxdude responds:

Thx Xway :)

Destroy Him Destroy Him

Nice beat

Well this was a nice beat you have here, really does have a slow and then really kicks into gear very nice indeed, hope to hear more from you soon.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Love the beat maybe some ambient sounds in the backround.

Joolz125 responds:

Thank you a lot for the suggestion, I will definitely be adding some in the future :D

The Clash of Empires The Clash of Empires

Awsome

Well I must say this was great and starts off really kicking with a good beat very video game but that was the idea, nice work here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some other mixes in the backround like some very subtle ones would be nice.

PulsaTio responds:

There are subtle mixed in the back ground, but ok :)

Jameeeesh - Demo Reel Jameeeesh - Demo Reel

Notbad

Kind of funny actually lots of good sounds and quality, love the different voices and such.

Mad Max Lines Test Mad Max Lines Test

Good deep voice

I like the deep passion of the voice here you can really take it to the next level, only bad thing about this piece is that its too short, so ad more depth, make it longer and ad different voice attepts and accents, anyways nice work here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
ad more depth, make it longer and ad different voice attepts and accents

Nightmare Before Christmas Prologue Nightmare Before Christmas Prologue

Very good stuff

This reminds of an old ancient wife one talking to some youngins, but its sad cause this was just too short, ad some depth to it and give it a long varation of what you have here because this was pretty good to start off with.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Needs to be longer you need a full version here.

Wild Pokemon Appears Wild Pokemon Appears

Interesting

lol this was funny kind of interesting the voices are different haha poor pokemon haha, this kind of reminds me of robert denero in a mafia movie, but anyways nice voice acting.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Nothing this was actually pretty good.

Doppoganga responds:

Oh for real, much love and appreciated ^^.

Choose your character Choose your character

I guess its ok

Well I guess these are ok for some games like an intro of sorts but just wish people would make these longer and offer much more then just one session, show what your talents can do and show us more choices anyways nice job here, I look forward to hearing more from you.

wish people would make these longer and offer much more then just one session, show what your talents can do and show us more choices. keep it comming.