XwaynecoltXXwaynecoltX

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 161 Fans

All 19,943 flash Reviews

make a madness guy make a madness guy

Interesting

Not sure what to think of this one it had some interesting viewings of stuff and was fast in animation so im going to just say this one was notbad but could use some slight improvments.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
it was entertaining for sure.

make a madness guy 0.2 make a madness guy 0.2

Could be bigger

Well like another one of yours this could have a bigger view screen for more stuff to be seen in detail, also more animation items would be a huge plus.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
more animation items and more unique items.

BBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBB

This was interesting

Well I must admit I was confused at first but it does have an interest level still, there could be more content for sure but overall it was entertaining and amusing.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some extra added content would be aplus with this one.

~X~

hank in hell (demo) hank in hell (demo)

Interesting

Well here was something interesting I like how there was things to do with this one, but seems like it could use more content and such, but overall nice effort here.

more content ofcorse.

madness6 scene creator madness6 scene creator

Notbad

This was actually notbad, these types of games still have some good aspects about them and such and some good use of olor in this one, maybe making the "VIEW-SCREEN" larger would make this even better.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
A larger view screen would be a huge plus here.

1985 1985

Wow nice

I really liked this not just because I grew up in the 80's on these games but because this was fun I do think some improved backrounds could make this better, but other then that this was pretty impressive. keep up the good work.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I do think some improved backrounds could make this better,

Wolod responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Glad that you've liked it.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Really nice work

Ok first of all thank you lots for the time and effort you have put in this flash, it showsthrough the quality and concept of it all, There is still some work to be done that could make this better, but I am pleased with all the outcome. Some really nice work here you presented some nice animation along with some awsome music it flowed well, so nice job indeed.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
some type of dialog would be nice maybe a convo or two would be a plus.

How To Sh*t On A Clock How To Sh*t On A Clock

Interesting

Well not sure what to think on this one but it does have a certain entertainment value to it, I do like the black and white style to it, some good music choices and some ok visuals.

more content for sure.

Madness Apocalypse Madness Apocalypse

Nice intro

Well the intro was great with some awsome music and what not, the maddness flashing was maybe overused, it was a flash that likes to anoy one and I believe that was the intent, but it was entertaining for sure.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
maybe more different content, more different scenes and whatnot.

[cc]Mark Dietrich is a [cc]Mark Dietrich is a

Nice

The song was great on this one, the visuals were notbad some of the flashing was a tad bit overdone though, but it was still somewhat entertaining, great song though and was amusing.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some subtitles I would think.