XwaynecoltXXwaynecoltX

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 170 Fans

All 19,981 flash Reviews

From Within From Within

Well this was interesting

You really put all the right pieces in place here and have some good animating on this one, the "SCREEN" size could be much larger, that might be the only change I would really change on things, but really great song and animation here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
make the screen size larger.

TBA++ TBA++

another fun game

Well here we have another fun game by armour games, Seems like one of those kinds of games that you can ad some medals or something, but overall this was fun and entertaining can be hard at times.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Adding medals to a game like this would be a huge plus.

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

Intense

This was notbad at all the intro was pretty "INTENSE" the game starts off a tad bit slow but is still pretty awsome, I like some of the effects you gave this and made it stand out even more, so nice game here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
A faster build up to the game would be one idea.

~X~

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Great stuff here

First off great stuff here with some very smooth animation and the "STORY" was pure greatness, you have impressed me from the start and I really like the build up you give this one.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I like what you have done here, maybe speed up some scenes but not by much.

Cinderella Cinderella

I remember these

These are always those wacky style of animations but you always bring up good quality and the animation and flashy effects always seems to come out very well, as well as some cute and wacky effects.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
These are pretty good as they are.

Incident:010A Incident:010A

Good action

Here we go this was one of those pieces that really stand out with good focus and you have shown that on this piece, So as I start this review I was very pleased. And as always you have impressed and shown some good action, didnt seem all that "LONG" but what was there was some good action, and some nice effects, but you have another outstanding piece. I could suggest a few things and I may, but you have really shown the skills and talents on this one so nice job all the way across the board on this piece.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Would love to have more explosion, and more flashy effects come around much more. And could be a bit longer aswell.

TopStick TopStick

Nice work here

Wow I must say this was a very good, just the way the animation flows, and the different "VIEW-SHOTS" play out, would have been nice to have some sort of story with this. but it was a great stick flash, one for the ages.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
would have been nice to have some sort of story with this. nice work here.

C. Crashing a Wedding C. Crashing a Wedding

Wow nice

You really outdid yourself with the "EFFECTS" on this one, the "CHARACTERS" are awsome as they should be, good little story here but most of all the effects really stand up well, so nice job all around here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
More dialog and more depth to the story line would be a plus.

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

Fun

This was something that was interesting and you really put the effort and make this come fourth into its reality of talent and such, thats what I really liked about this. Kind of long but you have a good piece here, some good characters nice animations cool colors and all comes together just right So with all that said I will say It was fun reviewing this piece and your work, you have shown the effort and really shown the world what you are made of.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Nothing really but if anything is added or changes maybe some flashy effects and sparky touch to effects stuff.

Sons of Guns Sons of Guns

Great game

Now here you actaully have a great game as I was going thru the portal looking for something interesting and I came across this little nifty one and atfirst I was like nah this is not for me but as I got more into it I seem to find myself not wanting to leave it. I like the "PIXLE" cahracters and the guns are not half bad, the graphics was decent, the upgrades and medals were all great choices and not hard but not easy, I feel that this could have more "FLASHY" effects but for the mostpart it was decent stuff. took me awhile to get all the medals but I guess that was also the fun of it. This was a fun game and had lots of fun with it, there are a few things that could be smoothed out and whatnot but that will come, the idea of this game was interesting and fun.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some more flashy effects more explosions more color effects when some event happens. wouldnt mind a few more medal options such maybe a "CLOCK" maybe this could gather minutes faster for us as that 2 hour medal is a killer, but regardless this was fun.

grmaster responds:

Thanks for feedbacks and 4/5 ;) We welcome your suggestions and ideas.