XwaynecoltXXwaynecoltX

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 173 Fans

All 19,986 flash Reviews

Samurai's Sword Samurai's Sword

This was notbad

This was actually a cute little game with some decent "GRAPHICS" the blood was pretty good and a nice touch the animations for the game actions were pretty good too, so overall fun lil game here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Could use more interactivity to it.

~X~

Love Cider (Part 1) Love Cider (Part 1)

LOL

Lol this was amusing the "HUMOR" was there for sure and you really put the joke together well and gives off some good jokes and what not, very good animation here as it does get random and thats all a good thing.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Hmmm not sure maybe make it a tad longer.

Life of Baby Bird Ep.19 Life of Baby Bird Ep.19

Cute

Lol this was kind of cute the "ART" is simple and such but its a funny and cute lil cartoon and gets a few laughs so notbad at all. ep 19 ok notbad I should check out the others.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Could have a lil more texture in the colors and characters.

REWIND 2016 | #RewindBr REWIND 2016 | #RewindBr

Really good

This was some really good quality you have here, the pixle sprite like characters are cute the "MUSIC" is nice too it all seemed to work well especially with the theme you have going on.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Somewhat short but makes sense, I would leave it as is though.

Pigeon Pigeon

This was nice

I like this I especially like the black and white style of this all and such, it was a tad "SHORT" though maybe if you added other short clips it would ad some septh to it, and a pinch of "COLOR" wouldnt hurt either, but anyways nice effort here and nice job.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some added color and more short clips to go along with this one.

Gas Mask Guys Gas Mask Guys

Cute

Ok notbad here this one was actually cute, there was not much in the portal of quality but you made something good here with some good quality haha, think I heard some signfeld jokes in there, anyways funny and cute stuff.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Could be longer with some extended jokes, maybe even some "BEHIND THE SCENES" jokes

~X~

dugtrio alola form dugtrio alola form

Lol cute

Well this one was pretty cute if you ask me even the music was cute, backround and effects were not half bad, and overall it was just randomly funny, so nice effort here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Could be longer with some extra added scenes.

thesecondplayer responds:

Sonic's Famous Technique Sonic's Famous Technique

lol

Ok this was amusing haha was not expecting the "DOG" lol haha I could not stop laughing with this one, maybe "2" things that could be better, maybe adding some "SUBTITLES" and maybe adding other short clips along with this one.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
So as mentioned above a couple things could be suggested.

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4 Animation Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4 Animation

This was cute

This was actually pretty cute I thought the "CHARACTERS" are funny the animation is smooth and it was an overall good lil toon so nice work indeed, even the realistic scene was funny and random so nice job here indeed, hope to see more of your work soon.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Random is good make more random stuff like this.

Minecraft in Construct 2 PreDev02 Minecraft in Construct 2 PreDev02

This was interesting

Kind of like a "2d Minecraft" kinda neat and nifty the controls are notbad the graphics are cool, and it did give off a sense of enjoyment so notbad at all here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Overall I had fun with this maybe the controls themself could be a bit smoother though.