XwaynecoltXXwaynecoltX

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 159 Fans

All 19,947 flash Reviews

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Really nice work

Ok first of all thank you lots for the time and effort you have put in this flash, it showsthrough the quality and concept of it all, There is still some work to be done that could make this better, but I am pleased with all the outcome. Some really nice work here you presented some nice animation along with some awsome music it flowed well, so nice job indeed.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
some type of dialog would be nice maybe a convo or two would be a plus.

How To Sh*t On A Clock How To Sh*t On A Clock

Interesting

Well not sure what to think on this one but it does have a certain entertainment value to it, I do like the black and white style to it, some good music choices and some ok visuals.

more content for sure.

Madness Apocalypse Madness Apocalypse

Nice intro

Well the intro was great with some awsome music and what not, the maddness flashing was maybe overused, it was a flash that likes to anoy one and I believe that was the intent, but it was entertaining for sure.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
maybe more different content, more different scenes and whatnot.

[cc]Mark Dietrich is a [cc]Mark Dietrich is a

Nice

The song was great on this one, the visuals were notbad some of the flashing was a tad bit overdone though, but it was still somewhat entertaining, great song though and was amusing.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some subtitles I would think.

Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

Awsome

So manytimes I ramble on these kinds of movies but serously here you have done it all to make for a good flick, now dont get me wrong you can still do some work to improve but you have what it takes tomake it a successfull piece. I Encourage you to keep up this focus and style. wow this was really good the amount of "DETAIL" in backrounds and actions scenes are very awsome you went all out here, very well done stuff here. The idea is always bringing the ideas to the highest of levels of quality and you have shown the effort to do just that, so as we close out this one everything does look pretty good sofar.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Would love some even more flashy effects just to really capture the viewer.

I Got Next. I Got Next.

lol

Entertaining you presented a good joke and processed it perfectly, I like the black and white style here too, I think the onlything this really needs is some "SUBTITLES" but probably doesnt even need it.

Maybe some subtitles.

Asphodel's 1: Arise Asphodel's 1: Arise

Strange

I found this one strange but maybe thats the idea, I like all the strange characters and odd scenes. this was all pretty good and graphics was notbad either, a good and creepy flash here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
maybe adding some flashy effects would be a plus.

MOAR DOGS NOW FAGGOT MOAR DOGS NOW FAGGOT

lol

Well these were amusing and funny And I do like that you added all these in one entry that made it more better, the dog itself was funny and amusing all short clips but thats what made this funny.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Maybe some added color would be a good touch.

Alight Alight

Very nice

There are a number of reasons why I like this one, specifecly the flexability and the attitude you presented here making it into a good quality and stylish experience, which is why I have enjoyed it as much as I did. but anyways lets get more into this review and more on ways it can even be better. It started off great with awsome music and good animation, actually the visuals are great and really stood out it was a touching story and all seemed to work well for eachother So its interesting when we come to an end of things, we tend to come up with some interesting things to top it off this was sort of like a magic act or trick of sorts but you really topped it off to make it interesting enough for a good ending.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I think its solid the way it is but I do enjoy it.

We Love You Dr.Freeman We Love You Dr.Freeman

Random

Well this was kind of random but then it really catches on. and was pretty entertaining, this os one of those things that you could ad some "SUBTITLES" it would make it a much more enjoyblepiece but I like it for what it was.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Adding some subtitles would be a big plus on this, it would be a nifty feature but maybe just be more clearon something incase someone didnt hear something, something to think about anyways.