Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 152 Fans

All 19,831 flash Reviews

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

Awsome flash here

I found this to be Enticing some advanced insight seemed to make this work, so you do know what you are doing and it shows in the work here and I was glad to see what you came up with, not perfect here but still something of some interest and it only gets better from here on out, so I hope to see more from you, but lets get to this review with some more detail. Very awsome detail and texture here with use of color and the animation, the characters were just awsome and beyond. the ideas are Enhanced on this flash, But overall I found this pretty good so hope to see more work soon. My Prospective on this it was something differant and nifty. dont forget to Finalize this flash with some of the ideas sugested.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Things to improve on, That is the question here, I dont think you need any changes here maybe think about making this into a series though.

Carol of the Trolls Carol of the Trolls

Amusing

Well I will give you one thing for sure that this was amusing and entertaining and it was nice to see some medals in this one, Overall it was entertaining.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
As for more medals maybe add some "HIDDEN" ones.

Title Pending Title Pending

lol

ok here was another amusing flash with strawberry clock, and some random stuff, the "AUDIO" was pretty funny though, but I could see you improving on this just a tad.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Adding more character visuals, and more different audio would be a plus.

Strawberry's Quest CD2011 Strawberry's Quest CD2011

Amusing

Well this was amusing and it goes back to 2011 thats pretty dated but this was still funny, kind of short though, the quality was not too bad, could use a few changes as stated below.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Entertaining as this is, you could stretch it out longer and have more scenes also some subtitles would be a good start.

What is Steam Power What is Steam Power

lol

Lol this was very amusing while its just the one scene it was still pretty entertaining, I think with this one you could have had some moving scenes in that back window so that it does seem like they are moving. but other then that this was notbad at all.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
you could have had some moving scenes in that back window so that it does seem like they are moving or driving down the road.

1976: Issue 1 1976: Issue 1

Nice effort and idea.

So my Opening Remarks you seem to have Executed things pretty good, Now this sort of reminds of lots of people gathering for a big event of some type, And they want to see what you offer them but you have shown them some good effort. And I was pleased to see this it had some nice elements and visuals. A comic style in flash form is pretty awsome and you have outdone yourself here good quality stuff. You have Devoted good effort to this, and I will Definite be back for more of your works, so keep up the good works here. A Refreshing submission if I say so, the target market of viewers should enjoy this one.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
This is where we come to some ideas and tips for improving on your fine entry you have here, but you have outdone yourself here today.

d.H. Episode: IV d.H. Episode: IV

lol

Well theres a good song here infact its the same old song you use alot but I guess thats alright, the animation was silly kinda funny.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
While this was funny, it could use much more content.

~X~

assfucking naruto hentai assfucking naruto hentai

ok

Well while there was not too much here there could be some added animation maybe some subtitles of the song words, maybe even some changing backround scenes. but other then that it was an alright image with song.

(_)(_))))))))))))))D~~~~~ (_)(_))))))))))))))D~~~~~

Interesting

Well this was interesting the song was pretty good and while there was not much animation there, it was still not halfbad, but overall it was interesting

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Needs more scenes more animation etc.

Hot Blooded Hero Hot Blooded Hero

Always entertaining

So starting out on this flick, It is easy to see that you have the knowledge and craftsmanship of a good flash artist here and you do know what you are doing as it shows, so nice efforts here. So Perhaps there are even more endeavors comming our way. This flash and the others like it have always shown some fresh art style smooth animation and interesting story A few things that would be great for this flash and it would show with some more effort so below are a few ideas that really could push this flash to the extra efforts, good luck.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Improvement points are always needed in any flash, but it sometimes comes off as negitive feedback but I will say that you have a good presentation here very well done.