All 20,000 flash Reviews

Taco and Burrito New Years Reaolution RUBBEROIONBATTLE JAN2017 Taco and Burrito New Years Reaolution RUBBEROIONBATTLE JAN2017

Notbad

This was cool, I like this series you have going on, some funny "CHARACTERS" good voices and some slight humor in there but you should really think about making these much longer, or adding more shorts along with this one.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
As mentioned above needs more content or other shorts along with it.

ericpolley responds:

For sure :) Thank you again. This is a rubberonionbattle, which has a limit of 15 seconds. But the next video I post will have a bit more meat to it.

Biscuit Biscuit

lol

Ok not sure whats going on here but this stuff is funny as hell, it was a rather "SHORT" animation but I could see it being longer maybe even adding some other shorts along with it, Also wouldnt hurt to ad some subtitles along with it. anyways you have some good talent and good humor keep up the good work.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I could see it being longer maybe even adding some other shorts along with it, also some subtitles would be a nice addition.

Einstein Brain Routine Einstein Brain Routine

Different

Well this is one of those games almost like an idle game but still different, I like all the medlas but would be better with more nedal options aswell, still a good silly game here.

Ad more medals somehow.

Crazy Christmas Crazy Christmas

ok

So the game was ok, not much to go on as in medals, the graphics are smooth and fresh but still is sort of dull in ways cause it needs more to do, also the "HIT-TARGET" for doors and directions or objects was a tad bit off.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Might want to make the hit target a bit better.

Trees Of Loss Trees Of Loss

wow this is impressive game here

The graphics are not great but it brings a sense of quality with the style of graphics, kind of reminds me of old "DIABLO 2" lol but anyways fun lil game you have here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Could use more effects with different elements maybe even expanding the world.

Walk box 3 Walk box 3

Hmmm interesting

Ok dont think I was very good at this game, it was frustraiting but guess thats the idea, it was entertaining though fun game, but can be a pain.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Maybe some cheats or extra stuff that helps you along the way.

Cockibo responds:

Yes!, but i see that is very hard pass the levels (8 Level) but in really really thank you for play! and many more for your comment!

Candy Cane's Chilly Christmas Candy Cane's Chilly Christmas

A fun and simple game

Ok sofar I like what you have done with this, the "MEDALS" are fun, the "MUSIC" is cheery and represents xmas well, its a cute and simple game, a good time waster indeed. was kind of tough especially on the "ICE" level one.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
You should make it so there are alternate ways to win a level.

Minecraft Short: The Island Minecraft Short: The Island

This is different

Well theres a number of things you can do to make this better but I think the number one thing you can do to improve onto this would be to make it longer and much more content. but you did piece together a nice little animation here eventhough it seems more like an intro of some sort, still kinda nifty.

~X~

Claire refuses to take the exam Claire refuses to take the exam

So this was an interesting piece

So I must say this was interesting dont think I have ever heard of "GO-ANIMATE" But I am assuming its restricted in some ways, the animation itself is "CHOPPY" and that voice system you use is really outdated I believe we use to use that for old flash back in 2005 you should really think about adding human voices and its not hard to do something like "GOLD WAVE" can help with this, also you may want to speed up the "ANIMATION" aswell its too slow and does not match up with the sound.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some animation and sound issues to work on.

Idle Pixel Slayer Idle Pixel Slayer

Notbad

Aww these kinds of games are starting to grow on me simple and fun all rolled into one thing, imple and fun as always and you always come up with some interesting idea, so nice job indeed.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I like it as is no changes needed.

Blobzone responds:

Thanks for all the reviews :)