XwaynecoltXXwaynecoltX

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 161 Fans

All 19,976 flash Reviews

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

Fun

This was something that was interesting and you really put the effort and make this come fourth into its reality of talent and such, thats what I really liked about this. Kind of long but you have a good piece here, some good characters nice animations cool colors and all comes together just right So with all that said I will say It was fun reviewing this piece and your work, you have shown the effort and really shown the world what you are made of.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Nothing really but if anything is added or changes maybe some flashy effects and sparky touch to effects stuff.

Sons of Guns Sons of Guns

Great game

Now here you actaully have a great game as I was going thru the portal looking for something interesting and I came across this little nifty one and atfirst I was like nah this is not for me but as I got more into it I seem to find myself not wanting to leave it. I like the "PIXLE" cahracters and the guns are not half bad, the graphics was decent, the upgrades and medals were all great choices and not hard but not easy, I feel that this could have more "FLASHY" effects but for the mostpart it was decent stuff. took me awhile to get all the medals but I guess that was also the fun of it. This was a fun game and had lots of fun with it, there are a few things that could be smoothed out and whatnot but that will come, the idea of this game was interesting and fun.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some more flashy effects more explosions more color effects when some event happens. wouldnt mind a few more medal options such maybe a "CLOCK" maybe this could gather minutes faster for us as that 2 hour medal is a killer, but regardless this was fun.

grmaster responds:

Thanks for feedbacks and 4/5 ;) We welcome your suggestions and ideas.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

whoaa

Well this one was interesting lots of fun characters good "VOICES" some nice animations, and a fun little toon here, one thing it could be a bit longer, or add other shorts along with it.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Nice flash here, so what I tell others on short short flicks like this one is to either make it longer and if thats not your direction then why not add a number of shorts to give off a more fuller and quality entry. other then that this was notbad.

target range target range

Interesting

Well this one was interesting, it was different and seems a bit confusing at times and messy with the graphics, would be nice if you could upgrade it with some visual and backround changes, but its a classic one so notbad.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
A classic game gould use some visual graphics changes.

Angry Andy Angry Andy

Haha

Haha great stuff I have to admitt this is some funny stuff, infact this is going in as one of my fave games for this site, the "JOKES" are funny and there was a good mixture of them, anyways nice job here fun game.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Only thing with this one would be more jokes and some "COLOR" added in.

Gore dead Gore dead

lol too short

Well while it was an older game it was silly and simple, this is just too short needs more options more variaty of things more kill options, just something to think about all though this is an older game.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
More kill options more variaty.

The Provoker The Provoker

Interesting

Well this was an interesting game the visuals were not half bad, the idea of the game was simple yet confusing at times, but other then that it was notbad.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Could use more options more variaty of things you can do.

Lost In Space Demo Lost In Space Demo

Decent

Well here was a decent game it was kind of "MESSY" at points switching off from menues and what not, and graphics could use some upgrades but other then that this was a pretty fun and entertaining game.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
A classic game could use some upgrades but not sure thats possible anymore.

Zombie Killer 2072 AD Zombie Killer 2072 AD

Decent game

Well its a decent game even with all the baching that it has recieved, but glad I had a chance to review it and play it, and to be honest it was notbad.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Fun game not really anyway to improve it but would be great with some visual changes.

Office Games Office Games

lol

Ok not sure what to think of this one, but it did give me a few laughs so you have done a good job, and out of all the games and movies i have seen and played, I dont think I have seen one with these odd activities.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Improved graphics and more options.