Taco and Burrito New Years Reaolution RUBBEROIONBATTLE JAN2017 Taco and Burrito New Years Reaolution RUBBEROIONBATTLE JAN2017

Notbad

This was cool, I like this series you have going on, some funny "CHARACTERS" good voices and some slight humor in there but you should really think about making these much longer, or adding more shorts along with this one.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
As mentioned above needs more content or other shorts along with it.

ericpolley responds:

For sure :) Thank you again. This is a rubberonionbattle, which has a limit of 15 seconds. But the next video I post will have a bit more meat to it.

Biscuit Biscuit

lol

Ok not sure whats going on here but this stuff is funny as hell, it was a rather "SHORT" animation but I could see it being longer maybe even adding some other shorts along with it, Also wouldnt hurt to ad some subtitles along with it. anyways you have some good talent and good humor keep up the good work.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I could see it being longer maybe even adding some other shorts along with it, also some subtitles would be a nice addition.

Minecraft Short: The Island Minecraft Short: The Island

This is different

Well theres a number of things you can do to make this better but I think the number one thing you can do to improve onto this would be to make it longer and much more content. but you did piece together a nice little animation here eventhough it seems more like an intro of some sort, still kinda nifty.

Einstein Brain Routine Einstein Brain Routine

Different

Well this is one of those games almost like an idle game but still different, I like all the medlas but would be better with more nedal options aswell, still a good silly game here.

Ad more medals somehow.

Crazy Christmas Crazy Christmas

ok

So the game was ok, not much to go on as in medals, the graphics are smooth and fresh but still is sort of dull in ways cause it needs more to do, also the "HIT-TARGET" for doors and directions or objects was a tad bit off.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Might want to make the hit target a bit better.

Trees Of Loss Trees Of Loss

wow this is impressive game here

The graphics are not great but it brings a sense of quality with the style of graphics, kind of reminds me of old "DIABLO 2" lol but anyways fun lil game you have here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Could use more effects with different elements maybe even expanding the world.

Mad Max Lines Test Mad Max Lines Test

Good deep voice

I like the deep passion of the voice here you can really take it to the next level, only bad thing about this piece is that its too short, so ad more depth, make it longer and ad different voice attepts and accents, anyways nice work here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
ad more depth, make it longer and ad different voice attepts and accents

Nightmare Before Christmas Prologue Nightmare Before Christmas Prologue

Very good stuff

This reminds of an old ancient wife one talking to some youngins, but its sad cause this was just too short, ad some depth to it and give it a long varation of what you have here because this was pretty good to start off with.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Needs to be longer you need a full version here.

Wild Pokemon Appears Wild Pokemon Appears

Interesting

lol this was funny kind of interesting the voices are different haha poor pokemon haha, this kind of reminds me of robert denero in a mafia movie, but anyways nice voice acting.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Nothing this was actually pretty good.

Doppoganga responds:

Oh for real, much love and appreciated ^^.

Cofined Cofined

Very nice stuff

Wow I must say this is some pretty good stuff here you bring some realising to the portal and it's all a good thing so nice job all around the detail is awesome

LukeF responds:

Agl Agl

Wow

A nice work of art here I really like what you have done here it's pleasing on the eye and while in black and white is perfect maybe more shine would be great anyways nice job here

Ramsay Bolton Ramsay Bolton

Nice work here

This is a good art form of him the dark colors seem to have come out well even the background was pretty good to work with the darkness here