XwaynecoltXXwaynecoltX

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 159 Fans

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Really nice work

Ok first of all thank you lots for the time and effort you have put in this flash, it showsthrough the quality and concept of it all, There is still some work to be done that could make this better, but I am pleased with all the outcome. Some really nice work here you presented some nice animation along with some awsome music it flowed well, so nice job indeed.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
some type of dialog would be nice maybe a convo or two would be a plus.

How To Sh*t On A Clock How To Sh*t On A Clock

Interesting

Well not sure what to think on this one but it does have a certain entertainment value to it, I do like the black and white style to it, some good music choices and some ok visuals.

more content for sure.

Madness Apocalypse Madness Apocalypse

Nice intro

Well the intro was great with some awsome music and what not, the maddness flashing was maybe overused, it was a flash that likes to anoy one and I believe that was the intent, but it was entertaining for sure.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
maybe more different content, more different scenes and whatnot.

Kill-A-Baby: Baby Joe Kill-A-Baby: Baby Joe

um ok

Well I must say this was a tad bit disturbing but it was amusing to a point I supose, it does need more effort and and needs more player involved access.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Allow the player to have more control instead of just hitting a button.

THE CHICKENATOR 2000 THE CHICKENATOR 2000

Interesting

Well this was interesting it is dated for sure, but has some good value about it, the graphics could be slightly better and the animation could also be smoother.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Smoother animation, and graphics can be improved.

Git Da Pussy Git Da Pussy

A funny little game or movie here but was not sure what type it was, I know one thing is that you can make the screen larger it was a tad small.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
The view screen was just too small, and as some advice of improvment if you made the view screen larger, then you can focus on more Stuff and detail of the flash.

Megalodon Megalodon

Nice track here

A good track if you ask me it has some nice tid bits here and there that make up for a good track with some good vibe about it all, and I like the effort you put fourth here. Very nice track here has a strong beat and strong vibe that keeps playing hard all the way from start to finish, So I had a fun time with this track it gave me a lot of elements and some interesting things that just made the ecperience fun and thats what its all about so nice job.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I actually think you could have some soft tunes in there just to mix it up. but other then that its an impressive piece.

Bestmor responds:

Thanks XwaynecoltX, I say that just create this song from scratch I take two weeks, thanks for the constructive comments

Wanderlust mirror scene Wanderlust mirror scene

Good voice reel

Well I must say this one was kind of funny with the type of content lol, but you did show us some interesting styles of your voice and some good acting there. it was a tad short and lacked other styles but it was pretty good stuff.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Adding some different styles of characters and accents with more content would be a big plus.

Orias1992 responds:

This wasn't really meant to be a voice demo reel for my entire range. Was just something fun I wanted to recreate from Wanderlust. :P

4 Voices (2 Male 1 Deep 1 Fema 4 Voices (2 Male 1 Deep 1 Fema

Very short

Allthough this was notbad t all, this could use much more content much more different character voices and what not, and as for the "FEMALE"voice I thought it could use a tad bit more effort there lol it was entertaining though.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
could use much more content, maybe work on the female voice a bit better aswell.

ChessPiece19 responds:

I just made this for the user Stegodixus who was specifically asking for 2 male and 1 female voices. If you want more different character voices they're in my actual demo reel.

Fire Powers Fire Powers

Cool

Well this was nice, very fresh colors sharp drawings, the only thing I would change here would be those flame balls maybe make them shine up even more. but other then that this was pretty sharp and a solid piece of work.

ifyouwerecheese ifyouwerecheese

Odd

This was an odd piece, but it was pretty nifty, it presents a lot of things I really love color and more color on this piece would be a huge upgrade. this could also be on a larger scale of viewing for the viewer.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
more color on this piece would be a huge upgrade.

Amanda Amanda

Notbad

This kind of reminds me of growing up in the 80's use to see a lot of this style all over art at its best, nice work here maybe some thicker and deeper color tones though.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Maybe some deeper color tones with this one.