XwaynecoltXXwaynecoltX

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 163 Fans

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Really nice work

Ok first of all thank you lots for the time and effort you have put in this flash, it showsthrough the quality and concept of it all, There is still some work to be done that could make this better, but I am pleased with all the outcome. Some really nice work here you presented some nice animation along with some awsome music it flowed well, so nice job indeed.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
some type of dialog would be nice maybe a convo or two would be a plus.

How To Sh*t On A Clock How To Sh*t On A Clock

Interesting

Well not sure what to think on this one but it does have a certain entertainment value to it, I do like the black and white style to it, some good music choices and some ok visuals.

more content for sure.

Madness Apocalypse Madness Apocalypse

Nice intro

Well the intro was great with some awsome music and what not, the maddness flashing was maybe overused, it was a flash that likes to anoy one and I believe that was the intent, but it was entertaining for sure.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
maybe more different content, more different scenes and whatnot.

~X~

make a madness guy make a madness guy

Interesting

Not sure what to think of this one it had some interesting viewings of stuff and was fast in animation so im going to just say this one was notbad but could use some slight improvments.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
it was entertaining for sure.

make a madness guy 0.2 make a madness guy 0.2

Could be bigger

Well like another one of yours this could have a bigger view screen for more stuff to be seen in detail, also more animation items would be a huge plus.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
more animation items and more unique items.

BBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBB

This was interesting

Well I must admit I was confused at first but it does have an interest level still, there could be more content for sure but overall it was entertaining and amusing.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some extra added content would be aplus with this one.

~X~

Wanderlust mirror scene Wanderlust mirror scene

Good voice reel

Well I must say this one was kind of funny with the type of content lol, but you did show us some interesting styles of your voice and some good acting there. it was a tad short and lacked other styles but it was pretty good stuff.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Adding some different styles of characters and accents with more content would be a big plus.

Orias1992 responds:

This wasn't really meant to be a voice demo reel for my entire range. Was just something fun I wanted to recreate from Wanderlust. :P

4 Voices (2 Male 1 Deep 1 Fema 4 Voices (2 Male 1 Deep 1 Fema

Very short

Allthough this was notbad t all, this could use much more content much more different character voices and what not, and as for the "FEMALE"voice I thought it could use a tad bit more effort there lol it was entertaining though.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
could use much more content, maybe work on the female voice a bit better aswell.

ChessPiece19 responds:

I just made this for the user Stegodixus who was specifically asking for 2 male and 1 female voices. If you want more different character voices they're in my actual demo reel.

Q.V.C. In a Nutshell. Q.V.C. In a Nutshell.

Notbad

This was actually notbad, but the "VOLUME" seemed like it was pretty low, maybe something when you were recording or something other then that this was notbad of a voice reel.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some better volume controll would be great.

Beast Beast

Really nice work here

I really like the "GLOW" it really accents things and you did an outstanding job on the who;e drawing painting and such, also love the eyes focus it makes the whole piece come alive, so nice work here indeed.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I wouldnt touch a thing its spot on.

Yamato Nadeshiko 2 Yamato Nadeshiko 2

Interesting

This was kind of interesting you presented a good piece of work here some nice textutres good view shot and the hair seemed natrual. overall nice work here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
nothing needed was pretty good here.

girl freestyle girl freestyle

Big eyes

The eyes on this are really big but maybe that was the intent, the texture was pretty good on this whole piece it was an interesting 3d art piece so nice job all around on this one.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
texture was nice but maybe a bit more in the skin.