XwaynecoltXXwaynecoltX

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 173 Fans

Love Cider (Part 1) Love Cider (Part 1)

LOL

Lol this was amusing the "HUMOR" was there for sure and you really put the joke together well and gives off some good jokes and what not, very good animation here as it does get random and thats all a good thing.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Hmmm not sure maybe make it a tad longer.

Life of Baby Bird Ep.19 Life of Baby Bird Ep.19

Cute

Lol this was kind of cute the "ART" is simple and such but its a funny and cute lil cartoon and gets a few laughs so notbad at all. ep 19 ok notbad I should check out the others.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Could have a lil more texture in the colors and characters.

REWIND 2016 | #RewindBr REWIND 2016 | #RewindBr

Really good

This was some really good quality you have here, the pixle sprite like characters are cute the "MUSIC" is nice too it all seemed to work well especially with the theme you have going on.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Somewhat short but makes sense, I would leave it as is though.

Samurai's Sword Samurai's Sword

This was notbad

This was actually a cute little game with some decent "GRAPHICS" the blood was pretty good and a nice touch the animations for the game actions were pretty good too, so overall fun lil game here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Could use more interactivity to it.

Minecraft in Construct 2 PreDev02 Minecraft in Construct 2 PreDev02

This was interesting

Kind of like a "2d Minecraft" kinda neat and nifty the controls are notbad the graphics are cool, and it did give off a sense of enjoyment so notbad at all here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Overall I had fun with this maybe the controls themself could be a bit smoother though.

TBA++ TBA++

another fun game

Well here we have another fun game by armour games, Seems like one of those kinds of games that you can ad some medals or something, but overall this was fun and entertaining can be hard at times.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Adding medals to a game like this would be a huge plus.

Can u C what I c when u r dead Can u C what I c when u r dead

Cool

Now here was something pretty cool, it has a techno feel about it and all but then jumps into some faster paced stuff but i like the change up, makes it different from the rest of the stuff out there.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some nice stuff here I wouldnt change a thing.

Bloody Tears Soothe Bloody Tears Soothe

Really nice

The piano on this is really good nice and clean good quality very sharp sounding, you have some good talents on this piece the quality really comes alive so very nice job on this piece indeed.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Nothing as this one was just right.

El Mago Gatuno y Las Ratas Electricas El Mago Gatuno y Las Ratas Electricas

lol amusing

Well I have to admit this was amusing, some good funny characters and you really have a nact for this lol, great stuff and I look forward to more from you, hope to see this stuff in movies and games soon.

Make it longer.

Ram x Roswaal Ram x Roswaal

Wow amazing

Wow this was not what I was expecting but I have to admit that it was pretty amazing the "COLORS" alone are pretty good very nice skin texture it all was a well rounded piece and you tell a story here the outside windows of starrs was nice maybe adding a moon or some distant planet would be awsome too.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some backround extras as stated would be nice.

W.D Gaster W.D Gaster

Different

Well this one is different ofcourse, but thats what I have loved about this piece, I would love some color in this one maybe just a piece here or there, maybe a frame or just a droplet of color. other then that this was nifty

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some use of color or just bits of color here and there.

~X~

Tall and pretty Tall and pretty

Wow beautifull

I must admitt this really is beautiful and shows off your "TALENTS" very well indeed, just the colors textures and overall design here just amazes so nice work indeed, hope to see more stuff like this from you soon.

Its perfect as is.