XwaynecoltXXwaynecoltX

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 163 Fans

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Really nice work

Ok first of all thank you lots for the time and effort you have put in this flash, it showsthrough the quality and concept of it all, There is still some work to be done that could make this better, but I am pleased with all the outcome. Some really nice work here you presented some nice animation along with some awsome music it flowed well, so nice job indeed.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
some type of dialog would be nice maybe a convo or two would be a plus.

How To Sh*t On A Clock How To Sh*t On A Clock

Interesting

Well not sure what to think on this one but it does have a certain entertainment value to it, I do like the black and white style to it, some good music choices and some ok visuals.

more content for sure.

Madness Apocalypse Madness Apocalypse

Nice intro

Well the intro was great with some awsome music and what not, the maddness flashing was maybe overused, it was a flash that likes to anoy one and I believe that was the intent, but it was entertaining for sure.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
maybe more different content, more different scenes and whatnot.

1985 1985

Wow nice

I really liked this not just because I grew up in the 80's on these games but because this was fun I do think some improved backrounds could make this better, but other then that this was pretty impressive. keep up the good work.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I do think some improved backrounds could make this better,

Wolod responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Glad that you've liked it.

Kill-A-Baby: Baby Joe Kill-A-Baby: Baby Joe

um ok

Well I must say this was a tad bit disturbing but it was amusing to a point I supose, it does need more effort and and needs more player involved access.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Allow the player to have more control instead of just hitting a button.

THE CHICKENATOR 2000 THE CHICKENATOR 2000

Interesting

Well this was interesting it is dated for sure, but has some good value about it, the graphics could be slightly better and the animation could also be smoother.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Smoother animation, and graphics can be improved.

~X~

Wanderlust mirror scene Wanderlust mirror scene

Good voice reel

Well I must say this one was kind of funny with the type of content lol, but you did show us some interesting styles of your voice and some good acting there. it was a tad short and lacked other styles but it was pretty good stuff.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Adding some different styles of characters and accents with more content would be a big plus.

Orias1992 responds:

This wasn't really meant to be a voice demo reel for my entire range. Was just something fun I wanted to recreate from Wanderlust. :P

4 Voices (2 Male 1 Deep 1 Fema 4 Voices (2 Male 1 Deep 1 Fema

Very short

Allthough this was notbad t all, this could use much more content much more different character voices and what not, and as for the "FEMALE"voice I thought it could use a tad bit more effort there lol it was entertaining though.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
could use much more content, maybe work on the female voice a bit better aswell.

ChessPiece19 responds:

I just made this for the user Stegodixus who was specifically asking for 2 male and 1 female voices. If you want more different character voices they're in my actual demo reel.

Q.V.C. In a Nutshell. Q.V.C. In a Nutshell.

Notbad

This was actually notbad, but the "VOLUME" seemed like it was pretty low, maybe something when you were recording or something other then that this was notbad of a voice reel.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some better volume controll would be great.

Moonlit Moonlit

Wow awsome

I must say this was pretty awsome.

Very beautiful love the feel and texture on this one, the eyes are great and there are some realistic views here but in the end it was a great piece.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
This is perfect very nice work.

Anita Blake 2 Anita Blake 2

Nice drawing

Nice drawing here would really be nice in some color or maybe some color versions, maybe even the backround could have a touch of color.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
some added color would be a plus.

~X~

Capitalism in action Capitalism in action

Interesting

An interesting piece here i like the backround this could be something from some sort of wild dream or something, regardless it was notbad.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
maybe make the "CANVUS" somewhat larger and such but it was pretty good I thought.