Be a Supporter!

XwaynecoltXXwaynecoltX

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 152 Fans

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

Awsome flash here

I found this to be Enticing some advanced insight seemed to make this work, so you do know what you are doing and it shows in the work here and I was glad to see what you came up with, not perfect here but still something of some interest and it only gets better from here on out, so I hope to see more from you, but lets get to this review with some more detail. Very awsome detail and texture here with use of color and the animation, the characters were just awsome and beyond. the ideas are Enhanced on this flash, But overall I found this pretty good so hope to see more work soon. My Prospective on this it was something differant and nifty. dont forget to Finalize this flash with some of the ideas sugested.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Things to improve on, That is the question here, I dont think you need any changes here maybe think about making this into a series though.

Carol of the Trolls Carol of the Trolls

Amusing

Well I will give you one thing for sure that this was amusing and entertaining and it was nice to see some medals in this one, Overall it was entertaining.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
As for more medals maybe add some "HIDDEN" ones.

Title Pending Title Pending

lol

ok here was another amusing flash with strawberry clock, and some random stuff, the "AUDIO" was pretty funny though, but I could see you improving on this just a tad.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Adding more character visuals, and more different audio would be a plus.

Kill-A-Baby: Baby Joe Kill-A-Baby: Baby Joe

um ok

Well I must say this was a tad bit disturbing but it was amusing to a point I supose, it does need more effort and and needs more player involved access.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Allow the player to have more control instead of just hitting a button.

THE CHICKENATOR 2000 THE CHICKENATOR 2000

Interesting

Well this was interesting it is dated for sure, but has some good value about it, the graphics could be slightly better and the animation could also be smoother.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Smoother animation, and graphics can be improved.

Git Da Pussy Git Da Pussy

A funny little game or movie here but was not sure what type it was, I know one thing is that you can make the screen larger it was a tad small.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
The view screen was just too small, and as some advice of improvment if you made the view screen larger, then you can focus on more Stuff and detail of the flash.

Butterjoe Butterjoe

Notbad at all

Good tune you have here, there could be some changes but I will get to that later but to be honest it was a good piece and has a certain kick to it. Well here was a good tune, it was notbad at all, and actually has a pretty good "BUILD-UP" about it, I do however think you could ad some more mixture into this, not much but a tad bit more. And so thats that a good tune here with a nice and unique vibe about it, you really gave this a kick, and I like how that payed off in results.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
More mixture of sounds and sound/fx wouyld be a plud for this, change it up now and then.

The Breeze The Breeze

I like it

The vocals could be fine tuned a bit more but I have to say that I really liked what you have presented here with some nice backround sounds, maybe more focus on the vocals next time. other then that it was pretty good.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some more focus on the vocals but not by much.

The Deal The Deal

Interesting

Well this was pretty interesting it was pretty solid, the "VOCALS" are pretty good aswell, and the backround music was not bad all, it was all point on.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
To be honest I like it as is.

Imperius Imperius

Awsome piece

Now these kinds of art pieces have always amazed me with the depth and style and it sure does take a lot of effort and thats what you you have shown here. Im a big fan of diablo myself, And once again this was an awsome piece with lots to be desired and glad I saw this with a nice visual about it including great detail. so nice job here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I think you did a pretty good job all around but maybe adding more lighting effects would be a plus.

Marvin Sculpture Marvin Sculpture

Awsome again

And once again you have come up with another cool design here and the talents show off well, I was very impressed, there is amounts of detail in all these.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Maybe more of a backround but then it doesnt need it.

Jack Skellington Sculpture Jack Skellington Sculpture

Awsome

This was pretty awsome, the sculpture itself was amazing and you show off some really cool design here, seems like you could make these and sell them, they are very nice.

I like it as is.