XwaynecoltXXwaynecoltX

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 170 Fans

From Within From Within

Well this was interesting

You really put all the right pieces in place here and have some good animating on this one, the "SCREEN" size could be much larger, that might be the only change I would really change on things, but really great song and animation here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
make the screen size larger.

~X~

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Great stuff here

First off great stuff here with some very smooth animation and the "STORY" was pure greatness, you have impressed me from the start and I really like the build up you give this one.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I like what you have done here, maybe speed up some scenes but not by much.

Cinderella Cinderella

I remember these

These are always those wacky style of animations but you always bring up good quality and the animation and flashy effects always seems to come out very well, as well as some cute and wacky effects.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
These are pretty good as they are.

TBA++ TBA++

another fun game

Well here we have another fun game by armour games, Seems like one of those kinds of games that you can ad some medals or something, but overall this was fun and entertaining can be hard at times.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Adding medals to a game like this would be a huge plus.

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

Intense

This was notbad at all the intro was pretty "INTENSE" the game starts off a tad bit slow but is still pretty awsome, I like some of the effects you gave this and made it stand out even more, so nice game here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
A faster build up to the game would be one idea.

Sons of Guns Sons of Guns

Great game

Now here you actaully have a great game as I was going thru the portal looking for something interesting and I came across this little nifty one and atfirst I was like nah this is not for me but as I got more into it I seem to find myself not wanting to leave it. I like the "PIXLE" cahracters and the guns are not half bad, the graphics was decent, the upgrades and medals were all great choices and not hard but not easy, I feel that this could have more "FLASHY" effects but for the mostpart it was decent stuff. took me awhile to get all the medals but I guess that was also the fun of it. This was a fun game and had lots of fun with it, there are a few things that could be smoothed out and whatnot but that will come, the idea of this game was interesting and fun.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some more flashy effects more explosions more color effects when some event happens. wouldnt mind a few more medal options such maybe a "CLOCK" maybe this could gather minutes faster for us as that 2 hour medal is a killer, but regardless this was fun.

grmaster responds:

Thanks for feedbacks and 4/5 ;) We welcome your suggestions and ideas.

Shifted. Shifted.

Very nice

This was a very nice and pleasent piece here, I really like what you have done with the backround sounds and whatnot, you really know what you are doing and make this come alive so I was pretty impressed all the way around.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
nothing at all it was great stuff.

Ilrell responds:

Thanks a lot, man :D

Composition 1 Composition 1

Its interesting

Well as old as it is, its notbad, but does need some work, some other sounds in there would be nice and some tempo builders would also work but it is what it is.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Well its an old version but maybe adding sounds, and more build up.

A Hero Emerges A Hero Emerges

Awsome track

This is an awsome track you have here, the vibe is kicking very good, and you have some fantastic build up to some great and quality sounds, I was pretty impressed with this, hope you keep making great stuff like this.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I would slow it down at times so that the build up shows more focus but then thats just me.

"They" "They"

Nice and detailed.

This was some nice and detailed work you have here, I do like the black and white style you have here, wouldnt mind some color added somehow, maybe some wounds or some blood but something, But anyways great detail in this one very well done.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
wouldnt mind some color added somehow, maybe some wounds or some blood but something.

Madness Is Eternal Madness Is Eternal

Nice

This is perfect for the halloween month here, you really bring out that "CREEPY" and dark touch about things, would have loved more color, but also maybe adding some more blood would have been another key, anyways nice work here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
would have loved more color, some more blood aswell.

WEM GMB WEM GMB

Notbad

This was notbad I really like the shades and blends created for some decent textures, the "BACKROUND" could have a little something more but it was pretty good I thought. so nice work here and hope to see more like this soon.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
To be really honest it was only the backround that needs something.