XwaynecoltXXwaynecoltX

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 161 Fans

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

whoaa

Well this one was interesting lots of fun characters good "VOICES" some nice animations, and a fun little toon here, one thing it could be a bit longer, or add other shorts along with it.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Nice flash here, so what I tell others on short short flicks like this one is to either make it longer and if thats not your direction then why not add a number of shorts to give off a more fuller and quality entry. other then that this was notbad.

Xionic Madness 4 Part-1 Xionic Madness 4 Part-1

This was notbad

Well notbad on this one some nice visuals some good detail,a and a good story that plays along some good "EFFECTS" aswell the story really comes alive with all the characters and unique styles.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Maybe make the "SUBTITLES" could be larger somehow.

Xionic Madness 4 Part-2 Xionic Madness 4 Part-2

Really good quality

I have to say this was an amzing piece from the different view shots to close ups and backround effects lots of action, sharp and quality use of color, very welldone on this piece.

It is great just as is.

Sons of Guns Sons of Guns

Great game

Now here you actaully have a great game as I was going thru the portal looking for something interesting and I came across this little nifty one and atfirst I was like nah this is not for me but as I got more into it I seem to find myself not wanting to leave it. I like the "PIXLE" cahracters and the guns are not half bad, the graphics was decent, the upgrades and medals were all great choices and not hard but not easy, I feel that this could have more "FLASHY" effects but for the mostpart it was decent stuff. took me awhile to get all the medals but I guess that was also the fun of it. This was a fun game and had lots of fun with it, there are a few things that could be smoothed out and whatnot but that will come, the idea of this game was interesting and fun.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some more flashy effects more explosions more color effects when some event happens. wouldnt mind a few more medal options such maybe a "CLOCK" maybe this could gather minutes faster for us as that 2 hour medal is a killer, but regardless this was fun.

grmaster responds:

Thanks for feedbacks and 4/5 ;) We welcome your suggestions and ideas.

target range target range

Interesting

Well this one was interesting, it was different and seems a bit confusing at times and messy with the graphics, would be nice if you could upgrade it with some visual and backround changes, but its a classic one so notbad.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
A classic game gould use some visual graphics changes.

Angry Andy Angry Andy

Haha

Haha great stuff I have to admitt this is some funny stuff, infact this is going in as one of my fave games for this site, the "JOKES" are funny and there was a good mixture of them, anyways nice job here fun game.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Only thing with this one would be more jokes and some "COLOR" added in.

Fulp Friction Fulp Friction

Very nice

Wow this was very nice, it really kind of comes alive and very well done, clear and sharp good quality all the way around, thats what really stood out for me. Well stamper you have always made some great stuff, this was top notch stuff here. I have had fun reviewing this track of yours it is a decent piece, and you know what you are doing for sure, so nice effort here and hope to see more from you soon.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
None needed its was top notch

beer shuffle beer shuffle

Interesting

Well this one was interesting, there is almost a "DROWNING" out sound quality, not sure if thats something you did on purpose or the program used, but it does give it a lil something more, this was notbad though.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Could be a tad longer and adding other variaty of instraments might put this over the edge.

Spawn-Edm responds:

Yup that sound was actually done entirely on purpose. It's a lofi style of hiphop sound that seems to be popular right now so I thought I'd try it.

+*+*(Distance of a gaze)*+*+ +*+*(Distance of a gaze)*+*+

Nice tune

Wow I have to say that I love this tune or song, it is really mellow and keeps up a nice tempo that keeps the interest up as the vibe is nice and even unique, your work is always great, keep up the great work.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Its a remake of an older tune so you already made the changes of improvment.

Dad Dad

Nice

Something here that was really neat and you dont get to see this type of skill and talent everyday, but today I get the pleasure of reviewing the good talents here. Well here was something nice I really like the eyes and love the texture you have gave this, just the perfect cracks in the skull would have loved some "GLOW" in the eyes but it was pretty good as is. And so it was a pleasure to have seen this piece, these are the types of work that I really enjoy reviewing so props to you for a nice piece here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some glow on the eyes would be one step. But in reality this was just great as is.

St. Cerise's Offering St. Cerise's Offering

Creepy and dark

So I say creepy and dark on this one, But thats what I love about this piece and thats what drew me to it, I really love the touch of light from the candle but wouldnt mind more "LIGHT" and more glow effect from it.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
More lighting effect more glow effect.

Wii Sunrise Wii Sunrise

Notbad

This one is bright and sunny like, and that is a nice sun comming about, almost seems as if you could possible make some glow effects in the white line areas, but other then that this was a pretty good piece.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some more glow in the white break areas of the sun would have a more focus on the brightness of the sun.

Cyberdevil responds:

Seems like you've been looking around for Wii-related art? ;) Glow effects could be cool, as with the other one there's not much depth here either, so that might add some of that. Will give it a try if I ever remake this, thanks!