XwaynecoltXXwaynecoltX

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 173 Fans

436 audio Reviews with Responses

The Shadow of the Sands (Demo) The Shadow of the Sands (Demo)

Great voice track

So with this one I thought it was pretty good, but way too If you are presenting your voice to the world you should showcase more accents and more choices and such.

As stated above.

Snak responds:

I definitely agree that more accents in one is better! I would suggest my voice variation demo although the accents in it are more comical than realistic (of course what I intended them to be). I hadn't considered combining the shorter demos like this one however! I may do that in the future as that would be a LOT easier to share than a bunch of tracks. Thanks for the suggestion and the review!

MDU - Main Intro MDU - Main Intro

Notbad

Well this was notbad, the "VOICE" was not good, you should think about maybe changing it up a lil like deeper softer different accents and such, anyways nice job here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Change up the voice now and then.

Wondermeow responds:

Felt the same way after i finish it however still turned out alright, lol. Thanks for the feedback have fun on Newgrounds, cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

My Opinion On Books My Opinion On Books

Could be louder

Well this was actually notbad at all, the "SOUND" volume could be a tad louder though it was not soft or anything but could be somewhat louder, but other then that this was notbad.

Sound could be louder.

AustinJayCook responds:

Actually iv been focusing on working on that if you listen to some of my newer stuff, i think i managed to fix it if not ill work harder next time :)

My Immortal Chapter 1-5 My Immortal Chapter 1-5

Whooa

This is kind of like a story its a long ten minute one too, the "VOICE" is good but you need to ad much more "EMOTION" and have some pauses here and there.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
More emotion, more passion and paus once in awhile.

retroarcademonkey responds:

Dude I recorded this when I was 15 and had an awful microphone. I had a ton to improve on back then.

This was literally four years ago, and I hate this recording so much. One of the worst things I've ever recorded. I listen back on it and cringe. Worst recording I've ever done next to the old creepypasta readings I made before then. I've gotten so much better over the years, so no need to add a "things to improve on" section, lol.

I was awful back then. A whole lot worse than I am now.

In Response to Superman Vs. Goku In Response to Superman Vs. Goku

I like it

The voices are clear and crisp and you put some good "PASSION" thru in these so nice job going all out on this track so nice effort here indeed.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I like it how is so no changes needed.

retroarcademonkey responds:

The amount of clipping in the recording was real. Don't like how I yelled here. I can yell with so much more genuine passion and hatred now. Also I have a much better mic nowadays so thankfully a lot of the clipping issues are resolved.

MTG - DRAFTING MTG - DRAFTING

Another good one

You have a good voice here and you use it very well, nice style good quality, keep up the fantastic style and work, I like what you have done here.

Awsome stuff here.

Thanks dude

MTG - Card Advantage MTG - Card Advantage

Good stuff

I really like the "QUALITY" you have here the sound was great the voices were decent and it all seems to come around very well, so I say ad more and keep up the good work.

Add more choices.

Thanks bro

An Evil Laugh (demo) An Evil Laugh (demo)

Ha

Well this here was a good "LAUGH" and really brings out a "SCARY" feel to it all and such kinda short but still a good use for a laugh.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Scary laugh could use more scary ones for added quality.

JayWEccent responds:

Haha that old thing. Thanks. Im in a mic transition right now. A lot of my stuff will start to sound a bit more pro.

Madman Diaries - Mortal Friendship Madman Diaries - Mortal Friendship

Notbad

Well this one was a bit different I like all the "SOUND/FX" but overall the "VOICES" are pretty good and welldone, so nice work, and I like how you have added a story here with this one, so nice job.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Good stuff no changes needed.

SeanSullivan responds:

Thanks, this was improvised, the story just came in naturally.

Halloween Greeting Halloween Greeting

I like this

Wow you really have some good voices here and you really give it that "DARK" feel and scary touch just like "VINCENT PRICE" once did. anyways nice work here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
To be honest I thought this was pretty perfect right on key.

Snak responds:

Thank you for the review my friend! That's quite a compliment. I'm glad you enjoyed :D Hopefully I can do a lot more of these short poem/readings in the future!