XwaynecoltXXwaynecoltX

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 163 Fans

406 audio Reviews with Responses

Wanderlust mirror scene Wanderlust mirror scene

Good voice reel

Well I must say this one was kind of funny with the type of content lol, but you did show us some interesting styles of your voice and some good acting there. it was a tad short and lacked other styles but it was pretty good stuff.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Adding some different styles of characters and accents with more content would be a big plus.

Orias1992 responds:

This wasn't really meant to be a voice demo reel for my entire range. Was just something fun I wanted to recreate from Wanderlust. :P

4 Voices (2 Male 1 Deep 1 Fema 4 Voices (2 Male 1 Deep 1 Fema

Very short

Allthough this was notbad t all, this could use much more content much more different character voices and what not, and as for the "FEMALE"voice I thought it could use a tad bit more effort there lol it was entertaining though.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
could use much more content, maybe work on the female voice a bit better aswell.

ChessPiece19 responds:

I just made this for the user Stegodixus who was specifically asking for 2 male and 1 female voices. If you want more different character voices they're in my actual demo reel.

AoStH Robotnik AoStH Robotnik

Nice work again

Well here you have shown some great work again with the different styles, and I know I suggested more "ACCENTS" in the last review but you really have outdone yourself with this track.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
More characters and different types of scenes would be one direction.

LuxiotheEchidna responds:

these are old, i need to do an update with these Voice overs

Voice Acting V.2 Voice Acting V.2

Interesting

Well this was pretty interesting and the "VOICES" are actually pretty good and show good in different elemets so nice effort here indeed.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Would love to see you take it beyond and really push different accents, but anyways nice job.

LuxiotheEchidna responds:

these are old, i need to do an update with these Voice overs

Inferno Inferno

Nice vibe here

Now here was something that jumped out at me with style and a good vibe, you have a good track here that brings a little extra to the front. Nice track you have here it has some good sounds and brings in a good vibe about it all, it has some ok build up aswell, seems like it could have even more build up but other then that its pretty solid. But now that we are almost done here, I have to say this was pretty impressive nice style and would love to hear more of your work in the near future.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I did mention some more build up but not by much.

BlujayTunes responds:

Thanks! Lol you're everywhere :P I do agree with the buildup, it didn't last long enough, although in my opinion it was the best thing about, just not long enough. Thanks for your response!

Don't leave Don't leave

Notbad

Notbad of a piece here it was interesting and the sounds are nice and well presented in a fun fashion, I had some fun with this piece. This is pretty nifty of a song has some good vibe, there was some static in there but maybe that was the intent, anyways a nice piece here. So there was some nice work here, the effort has shown thru and while this review is ending here it was still a pleasure to have played this one.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
You presented some unique sounds here and that was a good focus on something that can make it even better so try pushing more unique sounds.

Razorrekker responds:

I thought maybe it could have been a little more unique, I mean, most euphoric hardstyle songs sound quite similar to one another, and I tried to bring a little more to the table, but I think I missed a "platter" or two. There could've been more unique-ness. Well, I'm glad you enjoyed and I'm happy you had fun, Thanks!

Rejoice!InTheResurrection Rejoice!InTheResurrection

Very nice tune here

Wow I must say this was very nice tune of yours very soft and pleasent the piano really comes alive in this and its your talents that make that happen so nice effort here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
There was some backround sounds not sure of the intent but it was different.

Rahmemhotep responds:

Any background sounds are intentional, I assure you.

Praise the name of Jesus Christ. He is my inspiration and my song.

The Breeze The Breeze

I like it

The vocals could be fine tuned a bit more but I have to say that I really liked what you have presented here with some nice backround sounds, maybe more focus on the vocals next time. other then that it was pretty good.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some more focus on the vocals but not by much.

ftoons responds:

Thanks! Will try to improve next time :)

101 101

Very nice track

A nice entry you have here with a nice tune of sounds and extras, it was pretty smooth and I Feel that this was just a refreshing and delightful piece. A good track you have here it was not too short nor was it too long it was just right and had a pleasent run, so nice job here. So here we are at the end of this review but before I do go, I do want to say it was a pleasure to review this piece as it did catch my interest.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
This is where I try and suggest some small improvements, but I like what you have here it was a pleasent piece.

LexaHergon responds:

Nice to know you enjoyed my piece.
I had some doubts about the overall sound, but now I know it works.
I'm planning on publishing rock tracks like this all the year, and feedback like this, its a great start.

His Way His Way

oh nice

Well this was something different the "VOICE" was actually notbad and the instrument was pretty good aswell, it all made for an interesting and unique sound so nice work there.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some interesting sounds here, has an arabian sound and I would push that more for more of an unique feel.

Rahmemhotep responds:

Hey, thanks for droppin' a review. Praise the Lord!

I've been slowly trying to rework this song.