XwaynecoltXXwaynecoltX

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 161 Fans

422 audio Reviews with Responses

cloudfield - Lost cloudfield - Lost

Good sounds

Well here was some good sounds nice quality and very sharp sounding, this was almost perfect there is no glishes or anything it is sharp and clear, and besides that the tune is pretty nifty.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Nice tune I like it the way it is, no changes needed.

cloudfield responds:

haha thanks :D i used lots of bit crush

beer shuffle beer shuffle

Interesting

Well this one was interesting, there is almost a "DROWNING" out sound quality, not sure if thats something you did on purpose or the program used, but it does give it a lil something more, this was notbad though.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Could be a tad longer and adding other variaty of instraments might put this over the edge.

Spawn-Edm responds:

Yup that sound was actually done entirely on purpose. It's a lofi style of hiphop sound that seems to be popular right now so I thought I'd try it.

Rock Party Rock Party

Hmmm

Well with this one I can still hear some of that static from the last one but not as much and what I said in the other one could go the same for this one, meaning adding some different sounds and even changing up the "TEMPO" now and then would also be a plus.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some tempo changes and more variaty is always a plus.

DeadLeaf responds:

Thanks for your opinion. I'll factor that into some other songs.

Electric Pulse Electric Pulse

Its notbad

There are a number of things you can do to make this work, there seems to be some "STATIC-SOUND" so maybe cleaning that up a bit is a start and adding a variaty of different sounds would be a plus aswell.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
More mixture of sounds and cleaning it up a tad.

DeadLeaf responds:

Thanks for your opinion. I appreciate the review!

-Last Hope- -Last Hope-

Wow nice

Wow I must say this was a great piece you have done here you can really feel the vibes that get this started and I like all of its tune, a great way to get something great going here. So let me just go on to say that this had a nice beat some decent tempo and really just rocked out pretty good. And now as I do end here with this review I will say it was a grand pleasure of vibe and sound in this tune so nice job here, and hope to check out more of your work.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
As to improve onto things not sure, maybe change it up now and them fast to slow but to be honest it really is great as it

is.

FirePowerX responds:

Thanks again waynecolt! i always appricate your big reviews, i really am happy to know that you like this piece.

Cave Dweller Cave Dweller

wow

I dont know but as this started it just stuck with me and you really just pushed it, you have something here I especially like the start of this one as it just really jumps out at you. Anyways a nice tune you have here the start was great the end was so-so maybe make it all lke it started off like. Alright so that was that you have a good piece here some good tunes, and while I am ending this review soon one last thing I will mention is that I had fun with this piece.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
The start of this was better then the end so maybe more of what you started it with.

Manx1 responds:

thanks. I made this 2 years ago.

36 36

Notbad

This was notbad, kind of interesting, needs a better pick up and a good build up a faster build up so nice work here and some good sounds this can be better with an improved tempo.

better tempo build up.

FaunSound responds:

You don't really understand ambient music, do you? :P

Steakhouse Ride Steakhouse Ride

Good sounds

Now here was some good sounds and a good vibe, I really like the "GUITAR" in this it was smooth and even gave off an "OLD-WEST" touch to it all, anyways nice work here and I look forward to more o what you have to offer.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I would like to see a slight change in changing up the tempo just a tad.

Jingle-Appointee responds:

Thanks for your comment XwaynecoltX,
Finally someone who is brave enough to say something about my stuff. :)

I used to have 2 projects and combined them afterwards, but it ended up that one was too slow and the other one too fast for my purpose.

I´ll keep your suggestion in mind and I´m about to experiment a bit on that.

Lady of the Light Lady of the Light

Really nice

Well I must say this is great stuff but it is kind of short you have something good here and brings some decent quality to it so maybe making it a tad bit longer would be a great touch.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
A tad bit longer would be about the only change on this.

Bosa responds:

I've been getting that suggestion quite a bit. Thank you for the review and next time I will take the length into more consideration.

-Blast Proccesing Remix- -Blast Proccesing Remix-

Fantastic

Wow I must say I am Really digging this track it was not very long but it really has a good "KICK" to it and it amazes, I have to say this is probably your best work so keep up the awsome vibe and keep impressing the world.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Only thing here I would throw at you would maybe make it a tad longer it has a pwerful sound that drives thru the whole track making it longer would be a nice touch. anyways great stuff here.

FirePowerX responds:

Ah thanks again! i will keep doing my best to improve on!

-FirePowerX ^~^ <3