443 audio Reviews with Responses

Wild Pokemon Appears Wild Pokemon Appears

Interesting

lol this was funny kind of interesting the voices are different haha poor pokemon haha, this kind of reminds me of robert denero in a mafia movie, but anyways nice voice acting.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Nothing this was actually pretty good.

Doppoganga responds:

Oh for real, much love and appreciated ^^.

Dances and Dames (Demo) Dances and Dames (Demo)

Cool

And another great audio track here, your "VOICE" you can really turn it up and you have done just that here, very deep and you have just the right tones so nice job indeed.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Just could be a lil bit longer

Snak responds:

Thank you much indeed my friend! This one was actually quite fun to do. I'm not sure if I'd want to do an entire story in this same manner (maybe with it ever so slightly toned down) but a short one pager would probably do! As I'm currently looking through for some new projects to narrate, I may be able to write or find a quick short story to do just that way. Thanks again for the review and kind words!

THIS IS TRIPPY SIS!!! THIS IS TRIPPY SIS!!!

Really short

Well first off this was kind of short actually it was really short but you do ad a mix of different sounds and voices that work well so nice effort indeed.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Could be longer with a few more mixes and sounds.

thekmanproductions responds:

Lol I nearly forgot about this. It was just a "OMG I CAN DO THIS" kinda thing. Again, wasn't meant to be a skit or anything... I like to upload things for fun more than anything. When I make "Skits", I usually label them more properly with more quality. lol This was just a "Whatever" thing I posted.. lol

Hoza - Voice Scene Hoza - Voice Scene

Decent

Well you have a nice dark voice here and seems to really come out well in this piece, just wish this was not so short, but I can see this being used in some dark movie of some sort.

Make it longer.

thekmanproductions responds:

I already used this for a game short. lol It's not a skit or anything for Newgrounds, I just took it from my game I made to show one of my voices. :)

Ghost Motel Demo Ghost Motel Demo

Nice work

Wow ok so I didnt know this existed the 13th year aniversary did pretty well I thought but you did pretty good here Not sure if you are familuar with the series you may know that me XwaynecoltX am the original voice of joseph winters and a few other characters from the series, but just wanted to say you did a pretty good job on the episode you did, you have a much better voice talent that I ever did, but was glad to hear this.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
No need as this was pretty good.

JayWEccent responds:

Oh wow. I am honored sir. Thank you very much. Although the original isn't all that great you still have the privilege of being the first and thats really nothing to sneeze at either. It really pleases me that you enjoyed my performance.

A Memoir For the Wicked A Memoir For the Wicked

oh nice

Wow this actually sounds pretty good sounds a lot like that evil clown from the simpsons so nice job on this piece, also like that you have a lot of voice time here in this track.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Onlything I could see you changing up here would be to ad different variations of the voice.

Snak responds:

Thanks! You mean sideshow Bob? That'd actually make a rather interesting voice to try out and I hadn't even thought of that. But evil villain he was all the same so a nice compliment! I plan to make a few more of these so I may try to do some different types of voices for that :D

Yoda Voice Demo Yoda Voice Demo

Interesting

Well this was interesting the voices do sound pretty realistic and you did a good job here, was just concerned that this was way too short though, more voice options would be a plus in this case.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
More voice choices and longer ofcourse.

JayWEccent responds:

Thank you again. I was merely testing the waters so to speak with this one. Once I get everything up and ready I can do a better improved Yoda.

Bloody Tears Soothe Bloody Tears Soothe

Really nice

The piano on this is really good nice and clean good quality very sharp sounding, you have some good talents on this piece the quality really comes alive so very nice job on this piece indeed.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Nothing as this one was just right.

Lone-X responds:

Thanks! I appreciate the review!

Peace and love,
Lone X

The Shadow of the Sands (Demo) The Shadow of the Sands (Demo)

Great voice track

So with this one I thought it was pretty good, but way too If you are presenting your voice to the world you should showcase more accents and more choices and such.

As stated above.

Snak responds:

I definitely agree that more accents in one is better! I would suggest my voice variation demo although the accents in it are more comical than realistic (of course what I intended them to be). I hadn't considered combining the shorter demos like this one however! I may do that in the future as that would be a LOT easier to share than a bunch of tracks. Thanks for the suggestion and the review!

The Curse of Tristram (Diablo 2) The Curse of Tristram (Diablo 2)

Good voice track

So here you have a good voice track, sounds like an older man and maybe you made it that way, but you made a believe out of me, so that was a nice effort and good talents.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Make other sound scenes with the same voice.

bussdee responds:

Thank you very much.
I am looking for a list of needed voice lines or standards for games. Let me know if there are any websites, links, request boards, ... and i will start recording asap