All 1,462 audio Reviews

Destroy Him Destroy Him

Nice beat

Well this was a nice beat you have here, really does have a slow and then really kicks into gear very nice indeed, hope to hear more from you soon.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Love the beat maybe some ambient sounds in the backround.

Joolz125 responds:

Thank you a lot for the suggestion, I will definitely be adding some in the future :D

The Clash of Empires The Clash of Empires

Awsome

Well I must say this was great and starts off really kicking with a good beat very video game but that was the idea, nice work here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some other mixes in the backround like some very subtle ones would be nice.

PulsaTio responds:

There are subtle mixed in the back ground, but ok :)

Jameeeesh - Demo Reel Jameeeesh - Demo Reel

Notbad

Kind of funny actually lots of good sounds and quality, love the different voices and such.

Mad Max Lines Test Mad Max Lines Test

Good deep voice

I like the deep passion of the voice here you can really take it to the next level, only bad thing about this piece is that its too short, so ad more depth, make it longer and ad different voice attepts and accents, anyways nice work here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
ad more depth, make it longer and ad different voice attepts and accents

Nightmare Before Christmas Prologue Nightmare Before Christmas Prologue

Very good stuff

This reminds of an old ancient wife one talking to some youngins, but its sad cause this was just too short, ad some depth to it and give it a long varation of what you have here because this was pretty good to start off with.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Needs to be longer you need a full version here.

Wild Pokemon Appears Wild Pokemon Appears

Interesting

lol this was funny kind of interesting the voices are different haha poor pokemon haha, this kind of reminds me of robert denero in a mafia movie, but anyways nice voice acting.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Nothing this was actually pretty good.

Doppoganga responds:

Oh for real, much love and appreciated ^^.

Choose your character Choose your character

I guess its ok

Well I guess these are ok for some games like an intro of sorts but just wish people would make these longer and offer much more then just one session, show what your talents can do and show us more choices anyways nice job here, I look forward to hearing more from you.

wish people would make these longer and offer much more then just one session, show what your talents can do and show us more choices. keep it comming.

BroadSide Actual VO Test BroadSide Actual VO Test

Notbad

Well this was notbad at all but could be "LONGER" and as I always say with these demo types ad more "DEPTH" more "CHOICES" more "VOICES" stretch it out for the long run, more options are always a plus.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
More options needed here, you clearly have the talent now just stretch it out as long as you possibly can.

Sample Voice Sample Voice

Hmmm too short

This was only ten seconds long, and as a voice demo you should put in more choices of your voice the more the better. but this one was just way too short, needs much more.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
as a voice demo you should put in more choices of your voice the more the better, just some things to think about for next time.

~X~

Dances and Dames (Demo) Dances and Dames (Demo)

Cool

And another great audio track here, your "VOICE" you can really turn it up and you have done just that here, very deep and you have just the right tones so nice job indeed.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Just could be a lil bit longer

Snak responds:

Thank you much indeed my friend! This one was actually quite fun to do. I'm not sure if I'd want to do an entire story in this same manner (maybe with it ever so slightly toned down) but a short one pager would probably do! As I'm currently looking through for some new projects to narrate, I may be able to write or find a quick short story to do just that way. Thanks again for the review and kind words!