View Profile XwaynecoltX

15,158 Movie Reviews

Nice

So this was a good movie here I love some of the classic effects and this has some nice scenes in it, would be nice woth some more dialog on this the visuals were pretty good though this was actually pretty entertaining so nice job indeed on this film here

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
No major changes it was entertaining

Well that was nice

I like the music video theme you have going on here and the whole strawberry clock was really nice on this element here you do some amazing work and this music like video came off well so really nice job on this one hope you make more like this sometime.

Make more sometime

Nice

Well this was good, lets just hope it does the originals justice, awsome detail and cool effects, hope to see a full ver soon, great stuff. for sure would love to see any full version soon, you do some amazing work and this trailer was just a small example of that

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
for sure would love to see any full version soon

5,529 Game Reviews

funny game

ok this was a decent game, just wish you could bomb in other places other then just the left side, and that nuke takes forever, fun game seems like if it had more killing options and different gunes and weapons it might even be better, but overall this was a fun game.

Nice fun game

ok well it was interesting, kinda funny, abit hard, but will be back to try and get some kinda decent score, the top player has like a lot of points pts but regardles this was a fun game and nice mechanic too, the graphics are really nice, some nice sound f/x too, you should ad some medals to this old classic, I was Immersed into the flash, right from the start. you have presented some good efforts, some good skills and an overall great feel to it all, I was highly impressed, This flash was Explosive, Crisply presented and Grippingly detailed, wich is why I liked it as much as I have. so nice find here today.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
you should ad some medals to this old classic

Classic

So this was a great classic of a game you have here you made it fun and entertaining so really nice game here, I like the work you do and while this was a classic it could use some added rewards like medals and such it was a fun game though so keep making these.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
Some added medals would be nice

3,243 Audio Reviews

Nice beat

So this was a nice beat you have here some refreshing sound you have here on this one its refreshing allthough this was a tad short I would love a longer version of this and even build up on the tempo you have but other then that this was cool so nice job indeed.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
I would love a longer version of this and even build up on the tempo

Very Solid sound

So this was some nice and solid sound you have here I really like the work you do and you made this sound a bit sci-fi some really good quality in this I do wish this was a tad longer though you have some really good skills here and you have showcased that here.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
No changes other then making it longer

Wow

Wow I have to say this was an amazing sound you have the drums come in hard but really some nice and solid sound, I wish this was longer though thats the onlything for me, but its a solid work of sound, So you have some good sounds here and It was to find this track in the portal, it was actually different and pleasent at the same time Theres a number of things I could call this but its A beautiful piece here that comes out jamming, and you twist it up and make it your own style and thats the jam I like so nice work there, and its pieces like this that really look good on paper but your sound is even better then that.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
Would be nice if it was longer but you have presented it well.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! It was meant to recreate the original so I was a bit limited on time to make it more authentic, not straying too much from the original music. Thank you! :)

8,826 Art Reviews

Great combo of characters here

Wow this was a nice combo of characters here and beautiful use of color here I see no need for any changes here, on an ending note I will say this was an awsome piece, I love the Skillful Talent you bring to the table, great work nice idea nice style

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
I see no need for any changes here

Wow amazing

So this was pretty amazing work here, the box has a nice glow about it seems like you could have it glow even more and show the glass glare comming off of it, but regardless this was pretty amazing work you have here some really nice details in this piece.

Very cool

So this was a very nice metal gear piece sexy and shiny and you cant expect any better then that, the backround could use more to iot but you have a great character design here some very nice work here Love the detail on this I would suggest some backround detail and more shine on the gear, anyways nice job.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
I would suggest some backround detail and more shine on the gear

~X~

~X~ RECORDS: First user to reach 3k/4k/5k/6k/7k/8k/9k /10k/11k/12k/13k/14k 15k/16k/17k/18k/19k/20K/21K/22K/23k/24k/25k/26k Reviews. CURRENT #1 REVIEWER* Since 2002

45, Male