Taco and Burrito New Years Reaolution RUBBEROIONBATTLE JAN2017 Taco and Burrito New Years Reaolution RUBBEROIONBATTLE JAN2017

Notbad

This was cool, I like this series you have going on, some funny "CHARACTERS" good voices and some slight humor in there but you should really think about making these much longer, or adding more shorts along with this one.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
As mentioned above needs more content or other shorts along with it.

ericpolley responds:

For sure :) Thank you again. This is a rubberonionbattle, which has a limit of 15 seconds. But the next video I post will have a bit more meat to it.

Biscuit Biscuit

lol

Ok not sure whats going on here but this stuff is funny as hell, it was a rather "SHORT" animation but I could see it being longer maybe even adding some other shorts along with it, Also wouldnt hurt to ad some subtitles along with it. anyways you have some good talent and good humor keep up the good work.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I could see it being longer maybe even adding some other shorts along with it, also some subtitles would be a nice addition.

Minecraft Short: The Island Minecraft Short: The Island

This is different

Well theres a number of things you can do to make this better but I think the number one thing you can do to improve onto this would be to make it longer and much more content. but you did piece together a nice little animation here eventhough it seems more like an intro of some sort, still kinda nifty.

Einstein Brain Routine Einstein Brain Routine

Different

Well this is one of those games almost like an idle game but still different, I like all the medlas but would be better with more nedal options aswell, still a good silly game here.

Ad more medals somehow.

Crazy Christmas Crazy Christmas

ok

So the game was ok, not much to go on as in medals, the graphics are smooth and fresh but still is sort of dull in ways cause it needs more to do, also the "HIT-TARGET" for doors and directions or objects was a tad bit off.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Might want to make the hit target a bit better.

Trees Of Loss Trees Of Loss

wow this is impressive game here

The graphics are not great but it brings a sense of quality with the style of graphics, kind of reminds me of old "DIABLO 2" lol but anyways fun lil game you have here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Could use more effects with different elements maybe even expanding the world.

Star Wars Scroll Reading Star Wars Scroll Reading

Wow love it

As always a beautiful voice and you did this very well great for someone new to audio. I would love to hear other stuff but I know your voice all to well. Hehe. Anyways keep up the fabulous work and keep at it

Test Test

Love it

Your first piece and I'm glad I can review it you have a wonderful voice and you should continue it on in other pieces. I plan to do some myself. But you have good talent just write up something then improve it then record.

Quisty responds:

Thank you. I look forward to your work.

Run! Run!

Nice beat

Well here was a nice beat very sharp and clear sounding you have here, good leinth aswell and an overall great beat you have here I like it hope you make more like this.

nothing as it was great

111robloxdude responds:

Thx Xway :)

skull gear2 skull gear2

Really nice work here

Well I must say this was some really nice work here, love the design amd color themes even the main skull was pretty interesting, maybe some color in the skull would have been another great option but still awesome.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
awesome piece here some more color splashes wouldn't hurt but other then that this was nice.

Cold Cold

Oh I like this

It tells a story of sorts here and you can see it, a trapped woman or mermaid of the sea she is in pain, anyways love the backround love the amount of detail and effort you put in this, very nice work indeed.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I would say leave it as is its a nice piece indeed.

Android 21 Android 21

This was nice I love the art here and the colors really look good in this, the backround somewhat bland but maybe that was the idea, you have some real good talent here and it shows.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Something in the backround would be nice.

Plazmix responds:

I try not to worry too much on the backgrounds mainly because they take a while to do but I will try to do them more often