View Profile XwaynecoltX

14,493 Movie Reviews

Funny

So this was pretty "ENTERTAINING" the "VOICES" are really good and the characters are even better really funny group of characters too, it was a tad short maybe you could make these longer just a bit, Another entertaining flick from the portal, these types never get old and are always entertaining and bring a spark to the portal so first off thank you for the effort here

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
it was a tad short maybe you could make these longer just a bit

Art is cool

So I have to say this was a nice little toon you have here "SONIC" is always a blast and very entertaining, you bring some nice animation but the "ART" was very deep in texture and thats what I really liked about these pieces very good animation and hope you make more of these.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Make more of these types.

This Was nice

Funny as always the subtitles should be at the bottom not at the top, you have some nice "EFFECTS" in this film, So here we are with another Y-Town series here we have some great characters, some funny moments but lots of humor and the animation on these are just funny and amusing so "NICE-ENERGY" you put fourth into this series and "FUN-FILLED" bunch of characters really nice work.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
the subtitles should be at the bottom not at the top

5,195 Game Reviews

Cool board

So this was a decent board here, I do think adding more to it would be some nice polish, first of all the "VIEW-SCREEN" was just too small, and there was far too few buttons, the graphics and "INTERFACE" coild look sharper and crisp, but besides that this was a decent board.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I have mentioned a few things above for some polish.

Could be better

Well this was notbad of a game, the "BOARD" itself is decent but does need to be "BIGGER" it has too few sound buttons and just doesnt allow for more variaty of sound options these are things to think about when making these types of sound boards other then that this was a decent board.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Needs much more variaty and can be larger in view.

Decent

So this was decent I like this game but with the "SOUNDS" I cant understand this language so I would suggest some english version or changes on this and thats all that can be done so some english version and larger visual butons to it, just an idea though.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
so some english version and larger visual butons to it

2,722 Audio Reviews

Nice

So this was a nice rythem and nice variety and mixture of sounds was nothing short it had leinth and depth to it you even added some mixture of random sounds in there to balance it all out and it all came together with a nice tempo so nice job all the way around my suggestion for this that you could make much more of this so keep up the good work I look forward to much more from you in the near future

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Nice sound doesn't need much but make more of this unique sound

Very nice indeed

Well this was a very nice piece indeed I love the soft and deep feel this had on it I like the deep vibe and positive quality as well it really brings out some nice flavor all around with some deep effects making it a deep track I do wish it was longer though and that would be my only change on this one so making it longer would only ad to the quality to it all

Could be longer

Notbad

Well this was notbad it was kind of cool the vocals where different but still pretty nifty and made this work alot better I like how well the vocals worked with everything else was pretty impressed with this from start to finish and was just a nice piece overall if anything needs to be changed on this it would probably be some even more added vocals making this a tad bit longer but might improve on the quality here anyways nice job on this one

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some added vocals just as some extra touch to it

5,382 Art Reviews

This was cute

So this was kind of cute and it was kind of funny at the same time, "SONIC" has always been a character this one was notbad I do think you could have added some backround to this one, honestly besides that this was pretty cool, a good deiction of the classic character sonic.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some backround work would be real nice with this one.

This was cute

so this was a "CUTE" piece and the animation is pretty "SMOOTH" too wish there was more to this like more in the backround maybe some sparkly detail as he walks but honestly this was a nice animation and a cute little character you have here hope to see much more art from you soon.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
wish there was more to this like more in the backround maybe some sparkly detail as he walks but honestly this was a nice piece.

Wow

So this is an interesting character you have here, the body form is pretty interesting you should really make a lrger view shot of him, but besides that this was actually pretty good stuff, so nice job there, a good and unique character here, make more soon.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
make a larger view screen.

~X~

~X~ RECORDS: First user to reach 3k/4k/5k/6k/7k/8k/9k /10k/11k/12k/13k/14k 15k/16k/17k/18k/19k/20K/21K/22K/23k/24k/25k/26k Reviews. CURRENT #1 REVIEWER* Since 2002

45, Male